• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

fudging sucks to lose against a brick Leicester side because we yet again start slow, but we weren't all bad. Thoroughly deserved a point at least today, probably all three. Great having Lamela back, he's going to be mighty useful. Eriksen needs a rest. When is Toby back? We miss him dearly at the back I'm afraid, and probably the reason why we struggle early on in matches.

Still! Please remember, it's goons, WBA (a draw) and this fudging hillbillie lot. Three matches. We look to lack confidence. We can regain that. We have a talented team. No need to panic. We'll come good again. :)

Yeah, looked like a penalty. Rose was going for a shot, but his leg was blocked by opponent's leg (although maybe not intentional).
But ref didn't have balls to give it in front of home crowd, on dying seconds of the game...

On the bright side, Lamela returned and he really upped our game and passion.

Last edited:
Why would United want Rose? Ashley Young scores two fro outside the box tonight - one a free kick!

We were total gash in the 1st half, but the players did really put the effort in the 2nd half, we just had too much to do. On another day, we could have scored 4 and Vardy and Mahrez don't hit wonder strikes.

Just to to respond and win a few games on the bounce. The relentlessness of Emirates Marketing Project means we are playing for a top 4 place, tonight's result doesn't change that.

Lamela taking Sissoko's minutes should make a huge difference to out play.

Gutted with the result but the 2nd half performance has me feeling a bit better about it, especially Lamela's cameo.

Not sure what to make of that. Undone by two great goals, enough missed chances to win the game. I'm also strangely optimistic.

The away support was excellent, Sissoko, was not. I really don't rate him at all.

...and this side always plays better as the underdog. As soon as they get entitled - post RM game - we don't focus on doing the basics well. Verts letting Marez move the ball onto his left foot around the box for example...

We've got our reality check now.

Pathetic. We cannot start two goals down and expect to win, or even draw - especially if Eriksen plays like he doesn't care at all, and Alli plays like he's more interested in photoshoots with GQ than winning a football game.

We made chances. Lots of them. None of them came from Eriksen. None of them came from Alli. And if either of them got the ball, our attacks broke down.

F*ck this, at least Lamela came on and got an assist within a minute of coming on. Maybe it'll be the boot up the *rse Eriksen needs - play like this again, miss unforgivably badly like this again, and you can sit on the bench and daydream of Denmark all you want. His heroics with his country mean nothing for Spurs - and I'm glad Lamela is back and firing to remind him of that fact.

If only we had a similar option to drop Alli as well.

Sigh. F*ck this.

Come back, Toby. Verts is brainless without you, utterly brainless - Dier is lost, and Sanchez can't do anything by himself. Lloris just doesn't know what to do or say when you're not around, so he's useless too.

This happened last year as well without Toby. GHod, how we need him - he basically turns our defense from mid-table level to genuinely the best in the league, and it hurts that we're so dependent on him. :(

poitives - lamela is back and no more sissoko
cons - we have another soldado on our hands in reg to llorente

Not sure what to make of that. Undone by two great goals, enough missed chances to win the game. I'm also strangely optimistic.

The away support was excellent, Sissoko, was not. I really don't rate him at all.

He was really poor today. I'll support him whenever I'm at the ground, but he's just not good enough for us, in my opinion. Weakest link by far, and it really hurt us in the first half (and for as long as he was on). Constantly slowing us down.

Back