• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

Yeah, looked like a penalty. Rose was going for a shot, but his leg was blocked by opponent's leg (although maybe not intentional).
But ref didn't have balls to give it in front of home crowd, on dying seconds of the game...

On the bright side, Lamela returned and he really upped our game and passion.

If thats United or City, its given

United, *rsenal, West Brom and this lot. Three losses in those four games, with only Palace in between to make it look barely acceptable. Lost 3-2 to West Ham in the CC as well.

We'll come good again. But this lot think too highly of themselves - *far* too highly. Eriksen and Alli especially. If we want to come back strong, they need to be dropped or drop their f*cking attitudes.

I think highly of this bunch and I include Eriksen and Alli in that. They’re young lads having a poor spell. It’ll happen.

How the fudge we expect players to have loyalty when we’re slagging them off at the first sign of trouble I don’t know.

I’m embarrassed by some of the brick our fans have posted tonight and that fudging clown on the BBC site is the prime example.

This is still a fudging great team, a great manager and a great club. It’s a bad spell but I’ve no doubt that we will bounce back.

United, *rsenal, West Brom and this lot. Three losses in those four games, with only Palace in between to make it look barely acceptable. Lost 3-2 to West Ham in the CC as well.

We'll come good again. But this lot think too highly of themselves - *far* too highly. Eriksen and Alli especially. If we want to come back strong, they need to be dropped or drop their f*cking attitudes.

Might be a bit strong on Eriksen, he looks flogged to me and should be managed as such. He is suffering with the pressing at Wembley etc and the sheer volume of games.

I didn’t see the game but watched/listened to the 2nd half commentary on Sky.
It sounded like we had most of the half, some clear-cut-how-did-we-miss chances and a possible penalty shout (although the commentator decided on the replay that it probably wasn’t).
It’s disappointing, especially against Leicester given the joy they seem to take in beating us.
But from what I heard and what I’ve seen on here, we didn’t deserve to lose and probably should have won.
I’m sure that in the first half of last season we were crying out for us to be more clinical in our finishing. It seems like that was the problem tonight. We turned it around last season. I trust that we’ll sharpen up as the season progresses.

Great to see Lamela getting a run out. And a massive bonus for him to make an (immediate) impact. He is going to be very important to us over the next month.

Might be a bit strong on Eriksen, he looks flogged to me and should be managed as such. He is suffering with the pressing at Wembley etc and the sheer volume of games.

And also a bit strong on Alli. He's just having a poor run and is learning what that's all about. Hopefully it will do him good.

I didn't think Alli was bad today, really, I thought he was pretty positive. Showed more drive and will today than in recent games. I think we have to remember that he's just 21, and will have off matches still (though I don't count today as one). There's really nothing to suggest he's getting entitled or anything of the sort. Just his talent coupled with greedy agents fishing for money. Don't believe the media trolls going on.

Same for Eriksen, I suppose. I have always said though, that for Eriksen, it's his lack of consistency that's his backheel, and why I can't see Barcelona or Real Madrid really wanting him. He is prone to barren patches.

They're all young. None of them played as badly as Alli and Eriksen did, though - I thought they were our worst performers today.

We rely on them too much - or rather, we did rely on them too much up until this point. Now we have Lamela back to help put some pressure on Eriksen, remind him that he's not as nearly as undroppable for us as he is for goddamn Denmark. And if we use Son more, we'll have the same option with Alli to remind him of what he needs to do to stay in the team.

I'm really disappointed in both of them, to be honest. Eriksen in particular - I've often defended him against undue criticism because I felt he was uniquely gifted - a playmaker who worked hard to press and close down, and had good physical strength and speed to boot. The perfect package, in other words, even if it didn't always come off for him.

But now, after the Ireland game, he just isn't trying. And that is what disappoints me - I can take him being sh*te if he tries like he used to, but he visibly doesn't.

Chop no
Patient with Poch.....

Amuse me, who would replace Pochettino with?

There is no one. Poch is perfect for our strategy and only idiots won’t see that. (It deserves that strong a word to anyone that thinks Poch is even close to beginning to be being under pressure for his job)

I think Everton have really shown themselves up by chopping a manager. By all accounts although Koeman wasn’t the most jovial chap, his players respected him as a manager. They sacked him with no plan and will land themselves with Allardyce.

If we have a plan, we should stick with Poch. The reason Arsenal have had such consistency over 20 years is because they’ve never over reacted to bad runs. Their strategy was to stay in the top 4 and they knew Wenger had the methods to keep them there over the course of a season. Good on them for that.

Or maybe they need to occasionally be given a rest when we can afford it?

Or maybe they need other players to step up a bit when they go through small blips in form. Our "midfield 5" today other than Eriksen. Rose, Aurier, Sissoko and Dembele. Aurier eventually delivered one good cross. Other than that one good cross what did those 4 players actually contribute going forward?

Alli and Eriksen have been masking weakness from others most of the season. Very harsh to have a go at them for a small number of ineffective games when others have been ineffective most of the season.

Just trying to lighten my mood.

That's fair considering the night, I wasn't having a pop.

The one shining light of tonight is the 104 simultaneous orgasms that Spurs7891(etc) will have had after the Coco assist. Lovely to see him play himself in to contention from the off.

My stream stacked it for the last 7 or 8, what happened with Lamela, did he get a bit "too" involved?

He was better at this point last season, despite playing the same amount of games, more or less. His output was similarly bad then, but I felt he *tried*, and I defended him for that - for whatever reason, I don't feel he is trying much anymore.

Either way, drop him. If he's knackered as you say, let him ride the bench for a good long while to rebuild his fitness. If he thinks he's Danish Dynamite because he scored against Madrid and incinerated Ireland, then a spell on the bench will remind him that we are a better team than Denmark, with more options available to us (now that Lamela is back - thank GHod for that).

Dier wow how bad is he!

Eriksen wake the fudge up

Dele. You’ve done nothing in your career so stop believing in your hype

Yet again we start games half a sleep. Why can’t Poch get them up for it?

Back