• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

I really don't understand the hate for Mason.
He is no world beater, but is a solid pro who can do a job in a couple of key positions - those players and actually really important to a squad that is in 4 competitions.

1.Let's not demonise players that are flexible and willing to be part of the squadron
2. Let's remember Pochs philosophy is about the unit, not individuals - Mason is a good fit for that.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Mate talk some sense please. Quite simple support the team or don't bother dress it up how you want.

We should remember if/when we sign or play a player YOU don't like...i seem to remember you thought Alli was crap and didn't know what the fuss was about this time last year...imagine if we sign someone you hate like Berahino (whilst thinking we should have bought Shane fudging Long lool) i'll be ready to throw your words back at cha!

We should remember if/when we sign or play a player YOU don't like...i seem to remember you thought Alli was crap and didn't know what the fuss was about this time last year...imagine if we sign someone you hate like Berahino (whilst thinking we should have bought Shane fudgeing Long lool) i'll be ready to throw your words back at cha!

It's not a problem on a forum like this. I should've been clearer. It's macarons who insult our own players at WHL. Mason has told me first hand he's heard all the negative shouts and not only at him.

Great support lads!

It's not a problem on a forum like this. I should've been clearer. It's macarons who insult our own players at WHL. Mason has told me first hand he's heard all the negative shouts and not only at him.

Great support lads!
You are always going to get that though at any club, look at United fans with Rooney now! Defoe got it, Keane got it.
It's not great but nothing new either there's always a pleb ready to abuse, just a pity no one puts them in their place!

Great support lads!

Nothing new in that as all clubs have brain dead macarons calling out players at the ground, the abuse Pratt used to get was chronic but he still went on to play over 400 games for us.

Great support lads!

We have some real fudgetards who only go to abuse our own players

There is a tool behind me in block 32 who picks on a player every game... He still hates Bentley even though he has retired

He moaned when we spanked Chelsea as we conceded 3 !!!!

We have some real fudgetards who only go to abuse our own players

There is a tool behind me in block 32 who picks on a player every game... He still hates Bentley even though he has retired

He moaned when we spanked Chelsea as we conceded 3 !!!!
I honestly can't understand why these people go to the matches. It obviously irritates the fudge out of them to be there.

I honestly can't understand why these people go to the matches. It obviously irritates the fudge out of them to be there.

It is some form of release, a catharsis. Imagine all the pent-up rage that they'd be venting in their real lives, towards their wives, kids, colleagues if they didn't have football to use.
Not saying it's great that there's some many emotionally immature or illiterate folk, but it's a feature of the times.

It is some form of release, a catharsis. Imagine all the pent-up rage that they'd be venting in their real lives, towards their wives, kids, colleagues if they didn't have football to use.
Not saying it's great that there's some many emotionally immature or illiterate folk, but it's a feature of the times.
Nah. They are just w.ankers.

Back