• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Why do I have to wait 13 minutes between each post?

I have too much quality input to share to be under such restriction. :rolleyes:

Does anyone fancy writing something for the front page over Christmas? It can be on anything Spurs related that you fancy.

Am I the only one facing site problems now ? Find it very difficult to open, view or post any thread here now. Regardless of where or what I use to access this site, it is always the same problems for the past few months. Sometimes, you need to refresh many times just to open or post a thread. And most of the times, it always go back to the main site when I want to open any thread. Sometimes it asks to wait 5-10 mins to post a thread. Why is it so ?

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Still having problems with this forum.

Can't post properly, get kicked to the main screen when trying to view a thread. Updated my java etc and this is the only website / forum i have trouble with. Have used multiple devices and browsers and still have the problem. I have also used a forum that use the exact same software and that works fine.

And now i am getting errors saying i have to wait xxx amount of seconds before i can post. . . . . :(

Not sure if this is the right thread by the way so feel free to move it if need be.

Doing exactly the same thing it did when i posted this.

So what ever you did last time worked :D

Surely can't just be me? i am unable to post and its very difficult to read any threads. I think i am just gunna give up on it as its too much hard work.

Also having trouble. Takes ages for the site to load. When opening different threads in different tabs etc the pages won't load or when they do load after a while they just bring up the main forum page and not the actual thread.

Any way to sort this out?

Also having trouble. Takes ages for the site to load. When opening different threads in different tabs etc the pages won't load or when they do load after a while they just bring up the main forum page and not the actual thread.

Any way to sort this out?

Been doing this for me for over a month now, i have tried to change browsers, use different devices, clear cache etc and still not working. I can't post multiple posts as i have to wait 27000 seconds between posts which is ridiculous.

It's clearly something with the Forum / server but only seems to be affecting a few.

Exactly the same issues here Yiddo! Tried to contact mods but received no response.. My hunch is the post moderation is a result of using an ad-blocker?

Back