• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

A cross is effectively a pass and should be treated as such
Crossing pre 95 was a bit more like " get it put wide, put it in the box and hope the striker gets onto it".
That's not football anymore, not even in Stoke, crosses and runs are more measured

Well done Harry, thank you for bringing the goals and the love to the team.

Nice to see him sign off with a goal

Is this the "Eric Dier technical crossing appreciation thread"? If so, I'd like to sign up.

What a beautiful ball from Eric, pinpoint accuracy, Harold just had to nod it in. Beautiful.

Rubbish crosses do not yield many goals, but accurate, fast, curled, pinpoint crosses yield lots of goals.

Well done Harry, thank you for bringing the goals and the love to the team.

Nice to see him sign off with a goal

Are you implying that he's going to be sold? As in 'sign off'? Or is that just to say that he's signing off for the season?

I really can't see us selling him yet, I certainly hope not!

Are you implying that he's going to be sold? As in 'sign off'? Or is that just to say that he's signing off for the season?

I really can't see us selling him yet, I certainly hope not!

No mate .. he's not going anywhere .. just end of season.

Good confidence boost going into off season, score and win us a game.

With England U-21s playing a potential five matches at the European Championships in the Czech Republic, do any goals Harry Kane scores get added to this season's tally or do the count as the first goals for season 2015-16?

I can't seem to find a definitive answer, but my gut feeling is they should count as part of this season.

Thoughts?

I think that they count as goals for this season, why? Because the Qualifying Campaign for the Event took place this year so that the event could take place this year. Plus, the summer break will still be in existence after the Championships end, so the players will have time to rest before they commence next season. Then again, this logic falls down when contemplating players from other leagues whose seasons may run differently, so it's difficult to be certain. Perhaps the Championships can stand by its own merits, irrespective of the goals that he scored this season & the goals that he scores next season.... hmm, tough one.

He's the captain!! He has been great for the Under 21s and probably shouldn't be written off for us just yet

Is he? I did not know that.

I'm certainly not writing him off, as I think he is a very tidy player.

Anyway, this is a Harry Kane thread so ... er ... go Harry.

Is this the "Eric Dier technical crossing appreciation thread"? If so, I'd like to sign up.

What a beautiful ball from Eric, pinpoint accuracy, Harold just had to nod it in. Beautiful.

Rubbish crosses do not yield many goals, but accurate, fast, curled, pinpoint crosses yield lots of goals.

eric has a wicked cross and has been whipping them in of late - glad poch took notice and persisted.

bale was doing such when he was around but we didn't have anyone up front with the brains to be there. if only we can get bale back....

Not the first time Dier has whipped in those kinda crosses. Me thinks Walker will have a problem when he comes back.

Anyone have a gif of the buildup to the goal? Thought the way we found Dier in space was quite good too. The cross was absolutely excellent, but he gets the chance to do that thanks to us switching play and the movement in the box. I think he has to cross it first time which makes it an even more impressive cross.

And so it begins.

Dangling the carrot now, make sure the player knows you're interested, wait and see what happens in the first half of the season. Up the pressure in Jan window, mention wages we can't match, unsettle the player, player deserves CL football etc etc. Try to force a move.

Hopefully Kane values playing football over big wages while bench warming.

And so it begins.

Dangling the carrot now, make sure the player knows you're interested, wait and see what happens in the first half of the season. Up the pressure in Jan window, mention wages we can't match, unsettle the player, player deserves CL football etc etc. Try to force a move.

Hopefully Kane values playing football over big wages while bench warming.

It all comes down to ambitions. Look at all the 1 club men, they have either played a decent amount of Champions League football with their team or they were never good enough to play at that level.

If kane decides he wants to play champions league football and we cannot provide that then i'm afraid he will be off.

Back