• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Fully expecting it to go tits up still, Emirates Marketing Project to come in and snatch him at the last minute or something.
Definitely not expecting this to go through, but more because of money. The combination of a large fee, money being spent elsewhere, wages and image rights. Would seem like a difficult prospect with a week to do the deal, never mind to get it competed on the last day.

But Ornstein only said that we had agreed with Juve, right?

I don't think wages are the issue at this point personally, but given that I am on the end of a keyboard and not anywhere close to the negotiations areas, it is clear I have no clue. What I will say is that I don't think we would leak news of the whole thing, and I don't believe the reports in recent days would've been so potentially positive, had the salary issue not already been discussed and provisionally agreed.

I don't think wages are the issue at this point personally, but given that I am on the end of a keyboard and not anywhere close to the negotiations areas, it is clear I have no clue. What I will say is that I don't think we would leak news of the whole thing, and I don't believe the reports in recent days would've been so potentially positive, had the salary issue not already been discussed and provisionally agreed.

I agree. The image rights are held by his ex-agent. We're basically caught between his current agent and a past agent who wants a piece of the action.

I don’t think this is going to happen, but if it does we have to announce it with a teletext mock-up as a nod towards this being our biggest signing since Klinsmann!!

Back