• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

I still have my concerns about United in this transfer.

If (IF) they get a whiff that there are numbers being subsidised by Juve to help with the image rights etc, I think they'll swoop again at the last minute with an better wage offer.
I also think the Mandzukic rumours are just a cover up for their contact with Juve to keep them abreast of the Dybala situation.

Dybala is a much better fit for them than Mandzukic is.

Why would the main man want to go there though?

I hope they have blacked out windows in Dybala’s car when they drive him from Stansted through Edmonton and Enfield and only allow him to see out once he has got into the private stadium car park.

Not that I have been to Milan yet but I’m pretty sure it is quite nice there

M11-M25 and a few miles on the North Circular before turning right towards the leafy countryside around the training ground.
Don't let him anywhere else until he's signed!

Absolutely. But I think the point is you (and many others) should trust Levy & Poch a bit more on transfers. The clear reason we didnt buy last season was that there wasnt the players available to purchase.

Now look a season on - N'Dombele, the player who bossed Man C in the CL - we couldnt of got him last season. Sessegnon Fulham were quoting ridiculous money and as last season showed he is far from the finished article although has obvious talent. Lo Celso has gone and proved himself as a big talent, and in we swoop. And to cap it all off potentially Dybala?!

Whether this one happens or not the message is clear - Keep the faith in both Poch and Levy. They know what they are doing.....
GHod I hope so, this is killing me ! All over again ...

Re the medical - I assume that means we'd be OK to sign subject to carrying out our own medical later (which I think you can do). I don't believe we'd sign any player based solely on another club's assessment. For insurance reasons if nothing else.

I believe so, pretty sure deals can be submitted to the PL before the deadline "pending X/Y/Z condition" kind of thing.

As if we'd sign someone relying on another clubs pre season tests - that would be stupid.

Daniel-Levy.jpe

Picked this up off of TFC, posted by MadridSpur who lives in Spain and has followed their media. Also says theyve basically been spot on throughout.

So according to Marca, the financials for Lo Celso are as follows:

The loan is until 30 June 2020 and we pay €16 million. The puchase option, compulsory if we qualify for the European cup, optional if not, is a further €40 million, 80% of the total. The remaining 20% will be paid in stages, and will depend on certain targets being met. The total will therefore be around €70 million. If the targets are not met, Betis will continue to own that 20% or part thereof.

Presumably this last bit refers to them having the right to a percentage of any further sale

Like Sessegnon, this is Levy again meeting the asking price. Albeit in a round about way. Can we stop with the narrative that he wont ever "pay the money"!?

Weird. It's like he was trolling all along with the initial tweet, and something is fudgey here.

We'll see what happens.

Ahhhh I really want him. I feel like it would be transformational. Hopefully we have a back up plan or can resurrect this.

Back