• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Am I the only one that thinks with Hazard gone he'd be the best attacking player in the League?
If we missed out now this would be a worse loss than Willian, Moutinho and all the rest.
He's be out biggest signing since Klinsmann.

Am I the only one that thinks with Hazard gone he'd be the best attacking player in the League?
If we missed out now this would be a worse loss than Willian, Moutinho and all the rest.
He's be out biggest signing since Klinsmann.
It would be an epic pulloff (ooooh matron) of all pulloffs (oooh matron) if we did manage to pull it off (ooooh matron). Oooh I may just go and pull myself off now just thinking about it

Im sceptical as to whether he is as good as his reputation - but im far from an expert and naturally cynical so...

He has good numbers for Juve, even more impressive when you take out last season where he was shunted around to accomodate Ronaldo- have also read that their fans think he would work well with Kane so who knows

Spurs Twitter are going absolute bonkers over this. I know Dybala is highly regarded and all, but I can't help but feel ... I don't know, is he really THAT good?
Even if he's not it's the fact we've got the balls to try and pull it off and if he's brick we'll least he's our brick player that we spunked 200m on overall. fudge yeh.

Spurs Twitter are going absolute bonkers over this. I know Dybala is highly regarded and all, but I can't help but feel ... I don't know, is he really THAT good?

It’s more the message it sends, the table stakes we are now playing at.

If we end the window having signed Tongee, Dybala, Lo Celso and Sessegnon, we’ve had a great one. We’ve added quality, we’ve added depth, we can make a real push.

Add in that we found a good buyer for Trippier, and we’ve pretty much got a squad of super high quality, super driven players that want to be here. It’s only then really Rose and GKN we’d need to shift, and we may do that to the continent.

It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to
keep Rose around. And getting another season out of Toby kicks that can down the road another year.

Adding real depth and quality up front so we can be super dangerous this year is a game changer, and it means next year we can sign a top quality centre back to replace Toby, without trying to make too many changes this window.

Even if Eriksen goes, it would be a great window. Let’s get it done!!

At least this time tomorrow it will all be concluded one way or another. No one here is going to do any work tomorrow, instead preoccupied by checking phones, and work computers, to continually refresh the page in the hope that they will be there right as news breaks.

I really hope we get this one over the line. I have no idea what % chance that is as there are conflicting reports everywhere but please, let’s see a deadline of deadlines and one that really takes the club to the next level.

If we end the window having signed Tongee, Dybala, Lo Celso and Sessegnon, we’ve had a great one. We’ve added quality, we’ve added depth, we can make a real push.

Add in that we found a good buyer for Trippier, and we’ve pretty much got a squad of super high quality, super driven players that want to be here. It’s only then really Rose and GKN we’d need to shift, and we may do that to the continent.

keep Rose around. And getting another season out of Toby kicks that can down the road another year.

Adding real depth and quality up front so we can be super dangerous this year is a game changer, and it means next year we can sign a top quality centre back to replace Toby, without trying to make too many changes this window.

Yeah, I agree with this. :)

We get this pair in with Sessegnon and it's been a great window even if we lose Eriksen. It'll have me convinced that we're here to stay at the top table.

Go get it done Levy, you evil genius.

Agree. ;) Can't get too excited, but please please make it happen. Just seems like the right move for everyone this.

And finding a lawyer, with the right expertise, who is comfortable unpicking it at speed.

I'm fairly sure we'll have one of the top city firms on retainer for these types of things with a couple of partners licking Levy's boots for whatever work he gives them.

I like your optimism and agree with much of it but I'm worried about the defence, we look weak at RB, who knows how Rose will play knowing we tried to sell him and our CB's are good but also a year older. If Foyth moves to RB then we only have 3 CBs plus Dier and Davies who can play there. Given the amount of games we lost and how many goals we conceded as well as looking so open I'm pretty concerned that this area of the team has been ignored.

Back