• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with a lot of that but I’d actually keep GKN on, possible goal/assist potential and there aren’t many of those out there.

One of the CBs needs to go for Lamela and then Rose for KWP because the inverted full back just doesn’t work for me.

Kiddies performance from the boys. Skipp and Dier offer nothing. No one has even attempted to cross the ball. I don't get it. I am trying to not think about the performances of the wing backs.

I am not going to have a go at the lads today because considering who we are not playing I do not think this team is good enough.

If you do not freshen up your squad and then you lose key players you will struggle, our performance today is exhibit A. Sure I hope they can do better in the second half, but I am not going to get bent out of shape if we get knocked out.

Last edited:
So one player will make up for the absence of son, Kane and Dele? Sure.
No that won’t but we have no creativity apart from Eriksen he makes my pants sticky. Also Llorente is no back up for Kane.

Our squad behind the starting 11 is starting to show its weakness.

Sounds like a sane, rational pragmatist. Don’t get many of them on bludfamvision.

I retracted that comment. Nobody on here deserves to be called a Gooner. I apologise.

But playing just to be in the Champions League and not win a trophy is not the way I think. And I never will.

Back