• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanchez looks lost in this three man back three. KWP is muted on the left as he is all right foot. George is useless, no movement from Fernando. Trips cannot get a decent cross in. Only Moura has had any little affect.

Rose on please, N' koudou off for Lamela at least.

80th minute. Can't you wait?

What 'clever' people like Poch seem to discount is the damage performances like today's, do to the belief of the team. It bricks me to tears seeing managers being flirty with the side's form. Who could not see this coming? BTW, if this is the club's new attitude to the cups, they can offer free admission to home ties. Do they seriously expect fans to pay to watch this crap?

It’s like neither team wants to go through except we haven’t taken the two gifts from Palace.

2-1 would have given us a platform but I don’t see us turning this around.

Lamela for GKN, I would rather a youth player on the bench than him in future, let alone start him in a game. Winks for Skipp, would like to see him in a more attacking role with Dier anchoring.

Llorente hasn’t had much to work with but he’s shown his balls by not stepping up for that pen.

No one outside the usual first x1 has improved their case for a place in the team.

How pathetic again. No wonder he doesn't pick Gkn. What the hell was Peter's doing!

Trippier terrible pen. Knew he would miss when the wind fudged about.

Poch picked a crap team. Cant play no left footers on the left hand side. What's the point of playing llorente if you're not going to use him.

Chances or trophies all but gone now. What's to bet we don't even beat Watford midweek even after resting a few.

What’s he supposed to do? With the injuries we have he has to protect at least some of the important players.

And like it or not, the FA Cup is objectively less important than finishing top four at this stage in the club’s development.

I don't care. Use what you have. The injured players will come back with a rest for the end of the season. Not even having them on the bench is the mistake.

I’ve been critical of Poch at times, but he’s absolutely nailed this today, he’s clearly instructed them to get knocked out whatever happens.

Can’t see it. He looks furious.

I understand we are without our best four players but I really don’t get the tactics. Our only option without any creative players is to get it wide and then ping it in for Llampostorente, but no. Sideways - backwards - sideways - backwards ad infinitum.

Back