• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t think it was a routine just a massive switch off from Palace spotted by Trippier, perhaps because of the blood incident.

Think Sanchez was unmarked too.

Was a good piece of play from Trippier. Poor old GKN though, I think he had his v Fulham didn't he? Looks totally out of his depth, shouldn't think he'll be here next season.

Why don’t we refuse to enter from the start then save the fans all this fudged offness

That’s what Liverpool did and we should have done the same.
Played this team against the 0-7 lot imo
But you ladies would whinge and wined, oh Poch cup!;)

Not qualifying for the CL would cost us millions.

Last time I checked, the prize for winning the FA Cup was about 500k.

To be fair despite the rotation and carrying both Llorente and GNK we have gifted them a pen, missed one ourself and a clear chance from 6 yards. This one is on the players more than Poch for me, Erisken is so important for this month the decision to rest him makes sense.

I completely understand playing a weakened team. But the team out there is just playing brick. That tinkles me off.

Not qualifying for the CL would cost us millions.

Last time I checked, the prize for winning the FA Cup was about 500k.

Exactly. I'm not sure what Poch could have done - we need Eriksen 100% for Wed and Sat....and by the way, we have less than 3 days between those games given Sat is a lunchtime kick-off

There have been people on here who have said we're ok in attacking positions. I've always though we're short given, excluding llorente/Janssen/GKN, we have 6 players for 4 positions, which isnt enough and today shows that

Pochettino is just looking at it logically.
FA cup is just yet more games, we are not coping with ones we already have scheduled.

Indeed, it is one thing to have a great starting 11 that can compete with any team in the league, but if we do not strengthen the quality of our squad we should get use to performances like this when we have key players out

Back