• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Watford***

i think dembele was getting outnumbered because eriksen and alli weren't effective, i thought sanchez was OK too, but at corners the midfielders weren't helping.

kane has been a disappointment and its games like these where i feel that eriksen shouldn't start.
alli seems to be all happy with goal celebrations on social media, not going to just play ugly and get it done.

can't wait for son to be back so we can bench eriksen or alli for once. poch needs to give everyone a big kick up the backside.
we don't deserve to be win anything with performances like this

Amazed to see Alli get coated. We were watching a different match. For me, part of the problem was that he was having to do too much dirty work! He was consistently back there! That we fudging put Llorente on and dropped him back to cover deeper was madness!

In fact, I was rather hoping Poch would bring Dier on to release Dele to go right up top!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You're right, haven't seen Sven-Goran for ages, as for Eriksen I think you're seeing something that isn't there he was the only one in the midfield trying to release our strikers on goal.
Yawn, auto correct changes name.
You see it as releasing the ball, I see it as passing the buck.

Kane invisible all game apart from two key moments. The breakaway where he should have found Moura and his weak header at the end. This is where you need a world class player to do better.

Amazed to see Alli get coated. We were watching a different match. For me, part of the problem was that he was having to do too much dirty work! He was consistently back there! That we fudging put Llorente on and dropped him back to cover deeper was madness!

In fact, I was rather hoping Poch would bring Dier on to release Dele to go right up top!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I thought Alli was very good
Didn’t help we had a
Non functioning left side

Kane invisible all game apart from two key moments. The breakaway where he should have found Moura and his weak header at the end. This is where you need a world class player to do better.
Still doesn't look sharp but not getting any service either.

297.png

Well that was utter gash...time to do an Abe Simpson on it

The 10 minute slide stemmed from Kane's brick pass when Moura was through on goal, we went to pieces after that

Kane, Eriksen, Dembele useless today

The 10 minute slide stemmed from Kane's brick pass when Moura was through on goal, we went to pieces after that

Kane, Eriksen, Dembele useless today

Moura and Kane look to be treading on each other’s toes, metaphorically. But early days!

Is dier not fit? I've not been impressed with dembele this season, hope dier, wanyama and winks kick on fitness wise.

Back