• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Watford***

Really, really disappointing. We got bullied out of it. They had nothing and won a couple of 50:50s and we folded.

So fudging annoying. And 2 weeks before the next game too.

Beaten by Troy fudging Deeney. Christ.

Tyler might have a point with Poch's comments about the United win. Players DO need a bit of loving

F#ck off Elton

Crap. Ref and poor defending cost us the game. fudging Watford. First time we lost there for a few years surely?

FT. 1-2. Feared this after OT. We created very little. We had many set pieces in the first half and never looked like scoring. Too many off the pace - especially Davies. Dembele, Eriksen and Kane. Really no more than we deserved.

Around 50 mins could see Dembele's head drop a bit. Not showing for the ball, being out muscled. Needed to reinforce the middle of the park then. Oh well. Out husseled today. Didn't use the width of the pitch well enough in attack, and left the midfield too open when they gained control of the game.

Cue lots of chat in the media from our players about what they have learned from this game.

Poor. We have several players simply trudging through after World Cup drain. Eriksen is fighting to find form -at least he does not hide. Dembele cannot play 90 mins. Personally I have no complaints about Watford, and I thought Deeney was solid, again, no complaints at all with what they are.

Just seen second goal replay and Toby has to win that header. Has to.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Can only assume eriksen hasn't been subbed because poch has forgotten he's on.
Dembele was awful
This is the players and I hope pich tears them one
I think Poch either forgot he was allowed to make subs, forgot he was in charge, or nodded off on the bench for 80 minutes and had a nice nap in the sun.

Back