• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

2pts off 4th (I assuming Chelsea wont lose tomorrow), after those 2 matches. I would have taken that all day long. Only 2 of the Top 10 left to play away, we are in with a big shout now. Need to avoid defeat next week at the very least. A win next week and its definitely on.

Playing at Wembley all season, this has been a massive achievement

The defender touches the ball trying to clear it, and misses playing Kane on, so it was a legit pen, The second pen, its a pen, but a soft one for me. Lamela ran into the leg (thank goodness!) and bought the pen. Technically a pen I think, but a soft one. Would have been upset if it had been given against us.

But from the original forward pass by one of ours, I thought he was off from that.

Also, apparently according to 5 Live, Because the Liverpool player touch wasn’t an intentional one it doesn’t count as playing him on.

Must admit I didn’t know that.

First half we were poor, dembelle hung onto the ball to long and why in some games can't we play the obvious, simple pass instead of turning into the crowd?
We brought pressure on ourselves playing short.
Second half, so much better. Quicker and so much crisper passing.
CM really let us down today.

Thought we were the better side overall but it was close really as there weren't a great deal of chances- draw probably fair

Feel both delighted with rescuing a point and tinkled we threw away 2!

Same here. First half was theirs; we had the upper hand for most of the second. Would have taken the point at 1-1 but ended up simultaneously relieved to rescue it and pished we didn't get all three.

Like most Spurs supports I'm a pessimist and thought we would lose (as usual at Anfield), but reading back through the post I feel like Forrest Gump. Thank GHod none of this lot were about in 1940, we'd all be drinking lager, eating foreign food and driving German cars!!!!!!. Come on grow some balls.
momma always said life was like supporting Tottenham. you never know what yr gonna get next.

All in all I think we don ok in the end. Stuck to the task and were far better second half. First half was terrible.

Seeing what Dermot said about the pens you have to look at Kane miss and the opportunity lost, score that we win I think

I don’t know why Kane took a gamble with his penalty and didn’t just take it as he usually does.

Back