• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Smashed a freekick just past the post. Good effort. So far there are 2 goals and 2 shots on target. 2 minutes left. Not gripping.

I think it's probably got quite racist undertones - both assumptions based on the stereotype of Bissouma's perceived casual personality and because Africa is obviously a scary place. He's probably just got Kulu's cold.
His coach has now come put and said he has it.

Seems like a rare case where someone actually had inside information.

Omg there are more experts here on Malaria than ITK…
He has Malaria and thats the way it is.. hope to have him fully back as soon as posible! Get well soon Bissouma!

Will be really good to have him back.

May take him some time to get back to his best? Wasn't at his best before his absence because of the suspension and afcon. But even if not at his best he's a really useful player to have in the squad. And hopefully he'll be back to his very best soon enough.

Will be really good to have him back.

May take him some time to get back to his best? Wasn't at his best before his absence because of the suspension and afcon. But even if not at his best he's a really useful player to have in the squad. And hopefully he'll be back to his very best soon enough.

It's his ability to receive the ball facing back line (pass out the back), turn quickly, break the lines and pass to Sarr or Maddison

I think with Bentancur, Biss, Sarr, Maddison, Skipp, PEH, and even Deki as available options, with only one game a week, we don't need to run these guys into the ground and will have fresher legs game to game.

It's his ability to receive the ball facing back line (pass out the back), turn quickly, break the lines and pass to Sarr or Maddison

I think with Bentancur, Biss, Sarr, Maddison, Skipp, PEH, and even Deki as available options, with only one game a week, we don't need to run these guys into the ground and will have fresher legs game to game.
You forgot GLC.

The original report came from a malian. So not sure how it would have been racist stereotyping. But then i guess everything is these days.

Not that I agree with all responses that claim certain stereotyping, but this is a perfect example of it kinda was

It's the responses to malaria reports that were "how could he get malaria? I (insert smart western/white) been to Africa/South America 900 times and simply took my medicine and had no problem, i.e. what "kind" of person wouldn't just take their medicine"

And lets be clear, people/genders can absolutely be biased against their own kind.

Not that I agree with all responses that claim certain stereotyping, but this is a perfect example of it kinda was

It's the responses to malaria reports that were "how could he get malaria? I (insert smart western/white) been to Africa/South America 900 times and simply took my medicine and had no problem, i.e. what "kind" of person wouldn't just take their medicine"

And lets be clear, people/genders can absolutely be biased against their own kind.

I'm not even bothering.

Back