• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Has it even been confirmed? There was a link to a link from someone on twitter, not seen anyone official come out and confirm.

On the outrageous claims and finger pointing, I would be highly shocked given that he is Malian and has played in Africa for year that he would not be up to date with jabs, I am pretty sure its part of the FIFA protocols for safety.

Lets calm down with the claims he or the club are idiots

you know science? that means he may well have taken every jab and precaution and still contracted it - could be resistance, could be variant, could be whatever. You do not know so speculating on how irresponsible he is, is also irresponsible.

I think it's probably got quite racist undertones - both assumptions based on the stereotype of Bissouma's perceived casual personality and because Africa is obviously a scary place. He's probably just got Kulu's cold.

you know science? that means he may well have taken every jab and precaution and still contracted it - could be resistance, could be variant, could be whatever. You do not know so speculating on how irresponsible he is, is also irresponsible.

We don't even know if he has it. All we had was a tweet.

I think it's probably got quite racist undertones - both assumptions based on the stereotype of Bissouma's perceived casual personality and because Africa is obviously a scary place. He's probably just got Kulu's cold.

Oh you're calling people racist? Which ones? Don't be shy, point out the racists.

No, no one here.

It's just malaria, anti-vax and an African player is pretty typical dog whistle politics.

It's a bit like how 'north London metropolitan elite' is dog whistle anti Semitism, as the bulk of the actual metropolitan elite live in south west London.

Have no idea what metropolitan elite is. Pretty sure hampstead has a few though.

I didn’t know there was a vaccine. Of all the horrors in the world that is a big step in the right direction.

Back