• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

feels like this season if our players can or will get injured / ill / suspended its just all coming. Did we kick a lot of blacks cats the weekend before the chelski game?

If he had taken the proper preventative medication before travelling to Africa and continued to take it over there he should not be contracting malaria.

When I Nigeria I contracted malaria and had several times, really bad. But when I lived there I never took preventative medication. However I have never contracted malaria when I visited Nigeria because I aways take precautions before I travel.

If he had taken the proper preventative medication before travelling to Africa and continued to take it over there he should not be contracting malaria.

When I Nigeria I contracted malaria and had several times, really bad. But when I lived there I never took preventative medication. However I have never contracted malaria when I visited Nigeria because I aways take precautions before I travel.

It’s poor from him not to have done so, and poor from the club for not ensuring he had.

There should be release contracts between the clubs and the national teams for stuff like this. Its unacceptable to be so careless with another companies merchandise.

It’s poor from him not to have done so, and poor from the club for not ensuring he had.

There should be release contracts between the clubs and the national teams for stuff like this. Its unacceptable to be so careless with another companies merchandise.

You're speaking like this has been confirmed by a source higher up than some rando on Twitter, have I missed something?

There are several reasons why some won't, and some even can't get vaccinated. He might be allergic for instance.

Not an expert by any means but my understanding is while the medication is effective, it's no where near 100%.

He could have still got sick under meds, not as likely but still possible

There are several reasons why some won't, and some even can't get vaccinated. He might be allergic for instance.

It’s 2024, we must have hundreds of different malaria vaccines by now, to cover all manner of allergies.

Also, I’d worry that not getting vaccinated would invalidate the insurance we have on our players?

It’s 2024, we must have hundreds of different malaria vaccines by now, to cover all manner of allergies.

Also, I’d worry that not getting vaccinated would invalidate the insurance we have on our players?
I’m not 100% sure we do actually. The first vaccine (Mosquirix) approved by the WHO was released in October 2021 and it’s only being given to children to start with… I don’t think there are 100s of others

I don't know when he flew out for AFCON and pre-tournament training, but even if two or three weeks ago, that would be quite a short time for him to display symptoms. Not impossible of course and I suppose medical staff would be alert to any symptoms but as said above, it may well just be rumourmongering.

Not an expert by any means but my understanding is while the medication is effective, it's no where near 100%.

He could have still got sick under meds, not as likely but still possible
Suffice to say as I Nigerian I do not know a single person living in England who has gone to Naija on holiday and contracted malaria. And that is because we always take preventative medication before we travel.

you know science? that means he may well have taken every jab and precaution and still contracted it - could be resistance, could be variant, could be whatever. You do not know so speculating on how irresponsible he is, is also irresponsible.

Back