• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Back for ManU? Sorry, but he's on the list with Romero. If an offer comes in, sell.

Give over, we aren't selling either. Every player is on the hypothetical sale list if the right offer comes in but these two are first choice players and are a big part of what we're doing, even if discipline is a huge issue with both of them.

It'll be interesting to see what Ange says on Bissouma though. I didn't see a replay of what led to the red card, I wonder if the pass to him wasn't on or it was just an awful touch and then the dreadful attempt to win it back.

Seems a long while since him running games and dancing afterwards with the fans singing tequila/ Bissouma. Unfortunately it seems some of that good will has been tarnished. The manager may very well be happy with how he's doing as it is how we want to play but Yyves keeps on getting caught with the ball in awful areas. Maddison got away with one against L'arse but Biss is giving goals away and getting red cards.

No point laying in to him as the guy has got to know that it hasn't been good enough, but there's no way to defend the dive or that tackle today. And then the AFCON, he's got some work to do to make it up to the players and fans, could have cost us 6 points in games we were coasting.

Worst possible timing for that red card. We should try a frivolous appeal, and time it so that he could play Everton while they decide...if that's possible. Three games, four games, makes no difference to us.
Worth a try, will be away anyway in January so pushing it back a week would be good. Get it in 5 mins before the deadline and hopefully delay as much as possible.

Yeah, just realized his suspension ends when Afcon begins. When Bentancur is back, Bissouma makes way in the starting xi.
You gotta wonder if he did that foul deliberately knowing he'd have time off before the Afcon. Some players are just weird about stuff like that.

Not convinced by him in the least. Sarr, Bentancur, even Skipp? Absolutely.

You gotta wonder if he did that foul deliberately knowing he'd have time off before the Afcon. Some players are just weird about stuff like that.

Not convinced by him in the least. Sarr, Bentancur, even Skipp? Absolutely.
You're reading way too much into it. He just had a poor game, lost the ball, tried too hard to win it back, and made a bad tackle. Don't think it was anything intentional, just jumping into a tackle he shouldn't have.

You're reading way too much into it. He just had a poor game, lost the ball, tried too hard to win it back, and made a bad tackle. Don't think it was anything intentional, just jumping into a tackle he shouldn't have.
This - you could see he was not happy with himself after the red. Just a stupid, clumsy tackle that wouldn't even have been a free kick had it been Yates.

Worst possible timing for that red card. We should try a frivolous appeal, and time it so that he could play Everton while they decide...if that's possible. Three games, four games, makes no difference to us.

I think they changed the appeal process a few seasons back. They now make the call before the next round of games. So he would still be banned Vs Everton

He simply has to be better in key situations. Overall this was a game he should be in charge of, central to, and rising to the challenge of owning. Instead, another poor decision. He has done this not just with challenges but also some passes. Can Ange trust him? That is the question for me...

He simply has to be better in key situations. Overall this was a game he should be in charge of, central to, and rising to the challenge of owning. Instead, another poor decision. He has done this not just with challenges but also some passes. Can Ange trust him? That is the question for me...
I think that until the injuries clear up Ange kind of has to trust him. When he isn't making poor decisions he is one of the better options for that position.

Yes that's the sort of stunt Klopp and the bindippers would try but we are too nice.

Give over, we aren't selling either. Every player is on the hypothetical sale list if the right offer comes in but these two are first choice players and are a big part of what we're doing, even if discipline is a huge issue with both of them.

It'll be interesting to see what Ange says on Bissouma though. I didn't see a replay of what led to the red card, I wonder if the pass to him wasn't on or it was just an awful touch and then the dreadful attempt to win it back.

Seems a long while since him running games and dancing afterwards with the fans singing tequila/ Bissouma. Unfortunately it seems some of that good will has been tarnished. The manager may very well be happy with how he's doing as it is how we want to play but Yyves keeps on getting caught with the ball in awful areas. Maddison got away with one against L'arse but Biss is giving goals away and getting red cards.

No point laying in to him as the guy has got to know that it hasn't been good enough, but there's no way to defend the dive or that tackle today. And then the AFCON, he's got some work to do to make it up to the players and fans, could have cost us 6 points in games we were coasting.
We might not be selling but I have been saying for quite a while that Bentancur comes straight in and takes Bissoumas place. I think he's light years ahead.
Better tackler , reads the game better , can keep possession just as good as Bissouma, better in the air , shootings better , passings better , off the ball defensive work is better , scores and assists , Bissouma doesn't. And doesn't pick up unnecessary, stupid red cards. Oh and his workrate is better.
Bentancur , Maddison and probably Sarr when everybody is fit.

He's been very poor lately but a lot of that is in reaction to the expectations he set with his performances to start the season. I don't see ill-discipline as a huge issue with him. It was a poor tackle but the ball was there and he didn't get the opportunity to slow it down like everyone else. The red card for diving was just idiotic, but the chances of him ever doing that again in his whole career are minimal.

Still think he's a very important player for us, just hope Ange can get him back to the levels he showed until October once he's back from AFCON.

Back