• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Good set of wheels, energy, whiffs of the potential he emitted as a Fulhamster. Without the critical defensive responsibilities playing left back.

Hasn't remotely had the coaching or playing style to display an ounce of this under previous managers. There's talent there, just needs nurturing.

Didn't bissouma have a surgery for a stress fracture or something chronic recently? I think he had it since he joined us.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Its things like this that give me confidence that Sess will prosper in this team. He always looked like he was to scared to express himself on the pitch.

I would love to see that, I'm probably one of his biggest critics. I've never believe he has the desire to defend but was a very good wide midfielder. He must be stronger mentally and physically, if you don't believe in yourself how can you expect others to.

Didn't bissouma have a surgery for a stress fracture or something chronic recently? I think he had it since he joined us.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Exactly. He was hobbled, nothing to do with coaching nor tactics.

Edit: okay for some reason the others are talking about Sess…

Last edited:
Good set of wheels, energy, whiffs of the potential he emitted as a Fulhamster. Without the critical defensive responsibilities playing left back.

Hasn't remotely had the coaching or playing style to display an ounce of this under previous managers. There's talent there, just needs nurturing.

Doesn't matter what talent/potential he had

Can't stay fit for 10 games, we would be absolutely crazy to persist with him.

Once this guy is in his grove, watch out! A highly instinctive player he is next level when in the flow.

Sometimes his possitioning isn't the best, he's not aware of where he is, which was Conte's issue, but who cares. When the game opens up and Bissouma's in his zone he's unplayable.

(Still has to work on his pass after going on a run)

Last edited:
Back