• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yevhen Konoplyanka

He's deffo in then

Must admit I'm not sold on him.
Very quick and a good dribbler, but seemed a bit weak to me.
And I think I remember him being a diving scum bag.

Happy to be proved wrong

I want him, think he's very talented from what I've seen. Could play any of the three behind the striker and could help unlock the packed defences.

looks as good as hazard on youtube. for 7m feels like a no brainer

He certainly would remind you of Hazard in his playing style. It goes without saying that he is long way off the level of Hazard but he definitely has something about him. He gave Naughton a torrid time when we played them. If you can stomach it here is his contribution in that game -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oluzBC_1EU

I'd love if Levy went a bit mad and bought Depay, but as that is fairly unlikely Konoplyanka would be a good calculated gamble. Ayew I haven't seen at all.

No-one in their right mind would sign for Tottenham over Liverpool. After years of steady if unspectacular recruitment in the past 5 seasons or so we showed a level of incompetance probably unparalleld in premier league history last summer, ****ing away 100 million pounds. 100 MILLION!

If I was a player I'd look at how, Holtby, Capoue, Chadli, Lamela, Soldado have all wasted months/years of their careers in an absolute farce and tell whoever on the end of the phone from Spurs was to fck off and stop wasting my time.

And when you compare us to Liverpool, a club who have developed a real philosophy, look like their going places on the pitch and have a manager/ executive level pulling in the same direction then its even more laughable.

Are we ever, and I mean ever, going to see Erik Lamela play football? Until we do we should be banned by FIFA from ever engaging in a transfer again. To waste 56 million on two players (Soldado and Lamela) that aren't even in the first team picture is a complete disgrace. That money could have made any premier league team a notch better, but we just ****ed it away. Threw money away and shiit like Chadli too and it appears we're trying to bomb Capoue out now as well.

I don't know who this Ukranian matey is, I don't really give a fck if he is good or not, but I hope we don't sign him - or anyone else for that matter - for the sake of the players and the fans. If we bought him I doubt we'd play him anyway.

He should 100% choose Liverpool over us. And he will choose Liverpool over us. We should slam the cheque book firmly shut until we get our house in order. Buying a winger? fck off. FFS! A left back? Recall our left back on loan? Nope. Another winger. At 18 million. The mind boggles it really does.

Yeah - I mean Liverpool have only spent £200m over the last 3 seasons, much better in the transfer market. Especially as they got Sturridge and Coutinho in that spree. What about the rest you say? Oh don't worry about them, Sturridge and Coutinho innit! Definitely the place for a promising young player to go.

Yeah - I mean Liverpool have only spent £200m over the last 3 seasons, much better in the transfer market. Especially as they got Sturridge and Coutinho in that spree. What about the rest you say? Oh don't worry about them, Sturridge and Coutinho innit! Definitely the place for a promising young player to go.
That post was written probably over a year ago mate when Liverpool were top of the league and we were managerless..

So it was...I think somebody had just quoted it though or how would I have seen it? :confused:

Shame he's gone to Roma. Seems like we're running out of options to get a decent winger in this window...

So, I clicked on your link (which Chrome translated) and the links says that a player called 'Eugene Linnet' is signing for roma. Do you think its just a bad translation?

This isn't great, but:

Stecenko: Yes, Konoplyanka can go to RomaDirector-General of the Dnipro Andrei Stetsenko confirmed negotiations with Roma over the transfer of the Dnieper Yevhen Konoplyanka.

"In fact, the Dnieper, and Roma are in talks about the transfer of Konoplyanka.The Clubs have almost agreed, but Jack ponders the possibility of changing the team.

Yes, of course, the club is ready for such an eventuality and we have already signed a replacement winger , "- said Andrei Viktorovich for FCDNIPRO.COM.

This isn't great, but:

Stecenko: Yes, Konoplyanka can go to RomaDirector-General of the Dnipro Andrei Stetsenko confirmed negotiations with Roma over the transfer of the Dnieper Yevhen Konoplyanka.

"In fact, the Dnieper, and Roma are in talks about the transfer of Konoplyanka.The Clubs have almost agreed, but Jack ponders the possibility of changing the team.

Yes, of course, the club is ready for such an eventuality and we have already signed a replacement winger , "- said Andrei Viktorovich for FCDNIPRO.COM.
Thanks Gutter Boy, that makes more sense. Oddly, if you search 'Eugene Linnet' on google, you are directed to a euro-sport page that lists a player going by the same name as playing for Dnipro.

Konoplyankas father has told news agency ANSA that his son has rejected Roma and that he is likely to see out his contract and then leave on a free in the summer.

giphy.gif

Storming first half in Europa League final. Would provide a dimensions of dribbling at pace that we totally lack at present..

Back