• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yes I'm a nerd but I don't care - finally finished tidying the PC

rat7_right.png

This thing's a beast. I use it at work since I sit at a computer most of the day. Everything is adjustable and it comes with different grip pieces and weights.

I'm going to have to look into that mousemat. Is it a razr?

Is that a mouse?

rat7_right.png

This thing's a beast. I use it at work since I sit at a computer most of the day. Everything is adjustable and it comes with different grip pieces and weights.

I'm going to have to look into that mousemat. Is it a razr?

I've got a logitech Anywhere MX, it's the absolute conkers. No mouse mat, it literally works on anything, even glass.

what a bunch of train spotters...............

:lol:

I built my machine just for this game ;)

[video=youtube;uf7h2yFIYvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7h2yFIYvw[/video]

... If you can watch the full 8mins fair play to ya, I got to 2mins before boredom set in :lol:

I've got a logitech Anywhere MX, it's the absolute conkers. No mouse mat, it literally works on anything, even glass.

I have the logitech mx air, which literally works in mid-air. It's also known as the fapmaster 3000 in some countries. It's guaranteed to give both your wrists a workout.
931633-0914.jpg

Again, kind of a gimmicky device, but it's great for presentations since you can use it "like" a wii controller.

I have the logitech mx air, which literally works in mid-air. It's also known as the fapmaster 3000 in some countries. It's guaranteed to give both your wrists a workout.
931633-0914.jpg

Again, kind of a gimmicky device, but it's great for presentations since you can use it "like" a wii controller.

I prefer the shii
(Slightly NSFW at the end)

[video=youtube;KjH6TFlDqic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjH6TFlDqic[/video]

931633-0914.jpg

Nice... My only fear is something that sensitive could ruin the vinegar stroke as you go into cross eyed, wrist twitching spasm... Sounds dangerous.

Quick question

Recently upgraded the memory on my iMac.

Original sticks were 1066MHz but i could only find 1333MHZ ones so i popped them in and it works fine, no problem

Could i cause any motherboard damage by using slightly faster RAM than originally speced?

Memory is DDR3 PC-3 laptop RAM - iMac uses number or laptop hardware components

Quick question

Original sticks were 1066MHz but i could only find 1333MHZ ones so i popped them in and it works fine, no problem

Could i cause any motherboard damage by using slightly faster RAM than originally speced?

How could you? Macs... They just... Work.

Quick question

As far as i know it won't damage anything, the RAM will simply run at 1066MHz if thats all the board is limited too. But may be worth googling to double check.

Quick question

As edgey said, if the memory controller will only run at 1066 then the RAM will run at that speed despite what it is rated for. Not sure how much that will improve performance in diablo 3 anyway

Yep. Almost finished building a new rig to speed up my editing work.

Corsair 600T White
Corsair HX 850W PSU
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Intel i7 2700K CPU
ASUS GTX570 Direct CU II GFX
16GB RAM (Will boost to 32gb when the prices are sensible)
600GB 10000rpm For Win 7 and CS5 (waiting for SSD prices and tech to improve)
2 x 2TB RAID for Storage
4 Further drives for scratch and additonal storage.

Won't be over****ing it and no additional disco lights.

Clarky's Land Rover.

Says its running at 1333!

The Diablo comment was tic - i ve been looking to up the juice for my rendering programs fir a while and prices here have been very reasonable lately.

Wookie - check the system requirements on Blizzard s official site

Just taken a quick look and for a five year old machine I'm quite happy. Not quite up to recommended but it dumps on the minimum requirements... At least I get to play :)

Back