• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Dart Championships..

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Started tonight at 7pm...

Love it...

Stompe vs Nicholson right now..

One of the walk on girls is lovely

Anyone here watching this year?

Incredible match on right now - Van Barneveld 3-2 up against Van Gerwen

Could be a huge surprise on the cards

Watch it every year, sometimes go the Ally Pally, and watching that tonight was not only amazing, but a touch gutting too. Can never go to a Boxing Day game due to family, but had planned to come to London Sunday and stay over for the Watford match and then the Darts tonight going home tomorrow. Then got told I would need to work either this week.
By the time I got told I was only needed for NYE the application for Watford had closed, plus Darts was sold out....:mad:

Still...I always say, Spurs may not have won had we gone, and I still got to watch both.

brilliant stuff from Barny

it's obviously an upset like you say but I'm not surprised at all, when he gets in his flow like that he can hit anything, if a certain other bloke wasn't around I reckon the big Dutchman would be thought of as the GOAT

a knock on affect of this is that a patchy Taylor may have the mental boost to get his game together, it could be 17

Lewis is also looking very good, Barneveld match was class though. Timed his finishes perfectly.

Even though he lost Gerwen's scoring is ridiculous, averages over 100 basically every set and rarely doesn't get at least one treble. He just needs to mature a bit and pick the right times etc and he'll dominate for years to come.

Thought Klassen had blown it when he missed 5 darts to go 3-1 up.
Superb match but Phil is very much on the way down.The younger players are not intimidated by him .Really any of the 8 left are capable of winning it all.Maybe not Alan Norris but who knows

I'm very surprised by that, I've always had Klassen down as a choker before. He played brilliantly.

Sad to see this happening to Taylor.

Most great champions that carry on seem to have a massive drop off, I think before they were so good that they convince themselves that they can get back to the same levels as before. See Woods for another example.

I think in Taylor's case it's outside influence, mostly of his own making, rather than an ability drop off.

He needs to stop fudging around with his darts, taking the Target money has been a huge mistake so far imo.

4 World Champions (although 1 of them has only won the BDO) so they've all 'been there'. Just got a feeling Lewis is going to win his 3rd title

4 World Champions (although 1 of them has only won the BDO) so they've all 'been there'. Just got a feeling Lewis is going to win his 3rd title

I'd like to see that, I was watching some old finals on sky over xmas and you could see a very young Lewis with the Taylor family in the crowd at times

Hope Anderson wins tonight. For some reason I just can't warm to Lewis. I can trust anyone who has such a sweaty upper lip

If Lewis can't sort out his doubles Anderson will win easily.If he plays to his best should be a cracking final Anderson has to be favorite though .

Back