• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Germany vs Brazil

I pity any football club with any of these Brazilians on their books

To simplify this; it looks like Germany got the best opposition for this semi.

It may be an act but the Brazilian team so close, such a unit - to a point where they are over-emotional. The loss of Neymar highlighted this the solidarity. Unfortunately it seems that closeness and emotion would be exploited by the ever so cold and efficient Germans. It was like taking candy off a child...

It may be an act but the Brazilian team so close, such a unit - to a point where they are over-emotional. The loss of Neymar highlighted this the solidarity. Unfortunately it seems that closeness and emotion would be exploited by the ever so cold and efficient Germans. It was like taking candy off a child...
Absolutely spot on

Oh come on Scara, it was a comment, it has legs when placed in context of how much f ucking money FIFA and the respective brazilian states have funneled from the lifeblood of the game (it's own people - tell me, how many footballers have come from the upper echelons of Brasilian society?) and so he was passing a comment based on that!

BTW, I agree that we own the two most decent Brazilians right now.
Whilst it's wrong for FIFA to steal the way they do, it's not their responsibility to help out the poor.

I'm sure there are plenty of things the poor in Brazil would like, probably much more than they want to attend a football match. Should FIFA buy them a car and a nice holiday too?

BsDKPuLIEAEpUIz.jpg

Whilst it's wrong for FIFA to steal the way they do, it's not their responsibility to help out the poor.

I'm sure there are plenty of things the poor in Brazil would like, probably much more than they want to attend a football match. Should FIFA buy them a car and a nice holiday too?

No, they just want their government to spend THEIR tax on things like decent schools, health care and public housing, rather than spunking it away on white elephant stadiums. But you know that already, don't you?:-"

Last edited:

I think brazil simply lost their only two leaders when neymar and silva was missing. And without them they couldnt cope when the preassure mounted.

In essence they lost the guy who made them score, and they guy who kept them from conceding.

I'm sure there are plenty of things the poor in Brazil would like, probably much more than they want to attend a football match
. Should FIFA buy them a car and a nice holiday too?

Not in dispute. However, wouldn't it be nice to have
a) not bulldozed a bunch of 'homes' to make way for the event OR if you're going to
b) have made sure some of the filthy lucre taken in is thus put back into those (and other) communities?

I'll take your first line as a Carr's water biscuit you old rascal!

Shall we continue? I'll go all day if you like matey ;-)...

Cold and efficient? If Brazil had played like Germany today they would've been hailed the kings of samba football. I can't remember the last time I saw a "cold and efficient" German side, probably back in 2002, the sides they've had since then have been playing proper eye candy football.

No, they just want their government to spend THEIR tax on things like decent schools, health care and public housing, rather than spunking it away on white elephant stadiums.

Careful. That sort of thinking could get you branded around here. Health care? Public housing? Schools? Bwaaaa-hahahahahahaha! Sepp needs a new holiday home, or the very least a refurbished bunker to hide in and count all his filthy lucre!

Well done to the Germans! =D>

Delighted that this scummy Brazil side are out. First properly good team they've come up against and they've completely crumbled, will not be missed in the final that's for sure.

Back