• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup QF - Netherlands vs Costa Rica

very well taken pens by the Dutch, Navas had no chance with any of them, right team won, wouldnt want to see Ticos park the bus again in the semis

LVG got his big balls out

Brilliant

What a shame we missed out on him

Kuyt celebrating his pen looked like that Goonies character

LVG got his big balls out

Brilliant

What a shame we missed out on him

Not taking anything away from C Rica as I thought they were brilliant but you can argue that LVG ****ed it up for 85 mins until the last five mins where Netherlands finally came out of their shells etc.

Not taking anything away from C Rica as I thought they were brilliant but you can argue that LVG ****ed it up for 85 mins until the last five mins where Netherlands finally came out of their shells etc.

I dunno, they made enough chances to win the game, it was thanks to the woodwork (I know it's still a miss) and some exceptional saves from Navas that it got that far

I dunno, they made enough chances to win the game, it was thanks to the woodwork (I know it's still a miss) and some exceptional saves from Navas that it got that far

They really made their chances in the last five mins + stoppage time. They had one or two int he first but like the pundits said the Dutch never really went for it - played with in themselves and just looked a tad meh. Then again I think C Rica played superbly.

Bugger it, the last team that I liked are out. Only the divers, prima donnas and cheats left. No interest in this tournament now. I have a feeling Holland will win it. No team has the attacking grunt that they possess. They will destroy Argentina.

Bugger it, the last team that I liked are out. Only the divers, prima donnas and cheats left. No interest in this tournament now. I have a feeling Holland will win it. No team has the attacking grunt that they possess. They will destroy Argentina.
haha I like that, "attacking grunt"......yeah I hope Holland win it

Really annoyed with Costa Rica. This is why I don't like minor teams like Costa Rica to progress to the knockout stages. Teams like Costa Rica are just spoilers and nothing more. Costa Rica are supposed to be a much better team than Mexico who outclassed Netherlands in Round of 16. But Costa Rica played like a bunch of school boys just starting to play football. They could have beaten Netherlands easily in normal time but they didn't have the mentality to do so. They were playing for penalties and it cost them dearly. Netherlands were always going to have the advantage in penalties as they could have studied Costa Rica's penalties against Greece before. Wish Costa Rica had the mentality of Mexico to beat Netherlands.

Really annoyed with Costa Rica. This is why I don't like minor teams like Costa Rica to progress to the knockout stages. Teams like Costa Rica are just spoilers and nothing more. Costa Rica are supposed to be a much better team than Mexico who outclassed Netherlands in Round of 16. But Costa Rica played like a bunch of school boys just starting to play football. They could have beaten Netherlands easily in normal time but they didn't have the mentality to do so. They were playing for penalties and it cost them dearly. Netherlands were always going to have the advantage in penalties as they could have studied Costa Rica's penalties against Greece before. Wish Costa Rica had the mentality of Mexico to beat Netherlands.

did you watch Mexico?.. their mentality was ****e.. cold have won in normal time only to **** it up

did you watch Mexico?.. their mentality was ****e.. cold have won in normal time only to **** it up

Atleast Mexico put pressure on Netherlands and were leading for almost 45 mins until about 3 mins from time. In contrast, Costa Rica didn't put any pressure on Netherlands until about 5 mins from the end of extra time which was really annoying.

Atleast Mexico put pressure on Netherlands and were leading for almost 45 mins until about 3 mins from time. In contrast, Costa Rica didn't put any pressure on Netherlands until about 5 mins from the end of extra time which was really annoying.

mexico gave up when they took the lead, no sympathy from me, pathetic mentality. Atleast Costa Rica took them the distance.

Holland have said that Krul came on because he is two inches taller and has a greater reach.

Whilst it seemed a crazy plan it worked. Would love to see how it comes off against the Germans in the final.

Holland have said that Krul came on because he is two inches taller and has a greater reach.

Whilst it seemed a crazy plan it worked. Would love to see how it comes off against the Germans in the final.

Find it funny Netherlands are claiming it is a plan to bring on Krul. What kind of plan is that when penalties are just a gamble. Costa Rica simply took the penalties the same way they did against Greece. Anyone could have guessed it. And both the saved penalties were taken poorly as they put it too near the goalie.

he did look big in the goal, mental advantage over the taker certainly

Back