• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup QF - France vs Germany

This game has been sleep inducing. Very very poor.

Besides the importance of the game making the teams more cautious, it's incredibly hot there. I don't think the players are physically capable of much more.

France deserve to go out. I'd backed them to win but wow, they were ****e today. They had no vavavooom...it was as slow as some of the Spurs performances last season.

Besides the importance of the game making the teams more cautious, it's incredibly hot there. I don't think the players are physically capable of much more.

I think everyone has been jumping the gun in saying this is shaping up to the best world cup ever. I mentioned before that the second round games were mostly poor and my worry was that the fear of losing would be even greater in the quarters and semi's leading to dull cautious games.

Well thats one that lived up to it, so I hope im wrong for the other 3 games.

Very close there.

Don't think Germany were particularly good. Got a goal from a set piece, then sat back. The way Khedira and Schweinsteiger rather unsportingly took out French players trying to counter attack ****es me off. Pure sabotage against the game.

can someone tell me why the pundits are praising hummels for the goal, but then critisise divers? hypocrisy

What a bore fest

Has there been a decent game played at the Maracana.... Spain Chile was decent, but only because of Chile. All the other games were cack iirc

This would have to be the most hyped world Cup ever! There have been some decent games, plenty of goals (crap defending and corruption) but on the whole, matches have tended to be scrappy and un-technical.

Really disappointed with France. They have proved that they have been over rated in this WC. This was their first real test but they didn't turn up. Germany have been unconvincing since their win over Portugal, but France didn't take advantage of that. After Germany scored early, France never looked like getting back into the match.

Back