• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup QF - Argentina vs Belgium

Whats going to happen to Felliani this this season, no way is LVG going to want him at United and they will be lucky to get 12p for him, he is awful

Depends on how quickly Moyes gets another job. He'll probably have to go out loan as he's far too expensive. Can't see them giving him away. People like Allardyce, Redknapp, Pulis, Bruce will be all over this.

Wilmots complaining about Argentina's performance. One team went through, the other did not.

Hopefully not.

An Argentina v Holland semi-final should be pretty good.

I want C Rica to win tonight but theyll get beat by the Argies and I ****in despise them so perhaps Netherlands is the best bet. Germany v Netherlands or C Rica would be awesome although Netherlans preferebly as I want Europe to win .

just seen the highlights again, didn't notice it when watching live, but in that sequence of Messi sidesteps in the Belgian D did the move start with him handling it?

just seen the highlights again, didn't notice it when watching live, but in that sequence of Messi sidesteps in the Belgian D did the move start with him handling it?

Clearly off the upper arm. Nothing came of it and the pundits won't call it as it's Off Messi.

Argentina played with only 50% of their true capacity. They started to relax after scoring early. They could have scored more but wasted 2 one-on-one chances by Higuain and Messi. Belgium were very poor in all their 5 matches here. They hardly played like a team aiming to win the WC. They were lucky not to lose all their matches here. It was clear Belgium couldn't handle the pressure of expectations.

Back