• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group F - Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Argentina and Bosnia and Herzegovina

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Argentina and Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentina and Nigeria

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina and Iran

• Bosnia and Herzegovina and Nigeria

• Iran and Nigeria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every journo that already finished their damning piece on Messi and Argentina just started over.

4.gif

Can't believe it took such hard work to beat that pile of ****.

10 men behind the ball for Messis goal and he still managed to bang a goal past them.. guys the greatest of all time. Argentina were **** against Bosnia, even worse today..People say Diego Maradona carried Argentina to 86... I mean despite how talented the Argentina squad is on paper they are ****. If they win the WC, Messi would have dragged them.

Argentina did over complicate things, often one pass too many or an attempt to beat one more man, had they done what Messi did a bit more often, get it out your feet and get a shot off, they may have broken them down sooner

not to take away from a(nother) very strong defensive performance from Iran

10 men behind the ball for Messis goal and he still managed to bang a goal past them.. guys the greatest of all time. Argentina were **** against Bosnia, even worse today..People say Diego Maradona carried Argentina to 86... I mean despite how talented the Argentina squad is on paper they are ****. If they win the WC, Messi would have dragged them.

Agreed they've been so poor despite 6/6 points. Messi simply is the best in the world I don't care who argues to the contrary. Got good money on them winning it too.

Hmm, there's no doubt he's been their best player in the two games. I think the 86 team was far worse than this side but if Messi wins the World Cup and with everything else he has achieved he's gotta be the greatest ever.

Hmm, there's no doubt he's been their best player in the two games. I think the 86 team was far worse than this side but if Messi wins the World Cup and with everything else he has achieved he's gotta be the greatest ever.

Oh I agree, this team is MUCH better than 86, but for me that's only on paper. They just look void of ANY creativity which is amazing considering they have the likes of aguero, higuain, di maria etc.

Oh I agree, this team is MUCH better than 86, but for me that's only on paper. They just look void of ANY creativity which is amazing considering they have the likes of aguero, higuain, di maria etc.

Di Maria has been the only other attacking player who has looked even half decent. Messi is carrying them atm as you say. Been disappointed with both them and Brazil. Chile and Columbia have been the two best South American teams so far.

Back