• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Which two teams will progress from the group?

• Uruguay and England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Uruguay and Italy

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Uruguay and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England and Italy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • England and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy and Costa Rica

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that Hodgson has done a good job and I don't think that there is any chance that Wheelchair will play tonight

I am being too harsh! I just worry that his strategy is based on not losing, rather than winning. I hope I'm proved wrong.

If he's fit RH will start him.

I don't think so. Henderson has been Gerrard's legs all season at Liverpool and I think that he will be first choice at the base of midfield for that reason. I suppose Wheelchair could play further forward but there is a lot of competition for places there and I do not see him forcing his way in.

I can't see Wheelchair getting many minutes this World Cup, he's fresh legs is all

so many better players in the squad

Borges, Ruiz and Campbell all start for Costa Rica, excited to see if they can play as good as they did in qualifying.

I don't think so. Henderson has been Gerrard's legs all season at Liverpool and I think that he will be first choice at the base of midfield for that reason. I suppose Wheelchair could play further forward but there is a lot of competition for places there and I do not see him forcing his way in.

Agree with that. It is hard to make a case for his inclusion in the squad let alone on the pitch if you are basing it on this season's form alone. He has had a few good 'MOTD' moments but that's it. He really has failed to live up to expectations.

As much as I think Sanogo is a solid player, not sure why Wenger persists with him when Joel Campbell is better.

Saying that, it was a good decision considering he was hugged to the ground. Superb pen too.

Englands line up:

Hart
Johnsonn - Jagielka - Cahill - Baines
Gerrard - Henderson
Welbeck - Rooney - Sterling
Sturridge​

Italy line up:

Sirigu
Darmian - Palett - Barzagli - Chiellini
De Rossi
Candreva - Pirlo - Verrati -Marchisio
Balotteli.​