• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Which two teams will progress from the group?

• Uruguay and England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Uruguay and Italy

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Uruguay and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England and Italy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • England and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy and Costa Rica

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uruguay aren't good at all. I'd also be surprised if they qualified

Thing is nor are England, they are being vastly overhyped for this tournament.

Nice to see you're supporting the best European team there with your Avatar. :)

[video=youtube;or9PRSuqHfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or9PRSuqHfY[/video]

What a player.

I just can't see it.

They will look to get off to a good start today though so will get a headstart on one of England/Italy or even both if draw.

That's how I see today panning out followed by drawing with us and Italy so 5 points for them. They'll come 2nd to Italy or vice versa. Interested to see how right/wrong I am!

Is there enough interest in tonight's game for an OMT or shall we use this thread like we have for the other games so far?

Is there enough interest in tonight's game for an OMT or shall we use this thread like we have for the other games so far?

Your betting slip says Costa Rica to qualify, but the poll in here does not. :-k

:lol:

Your betting slip says Costa Rica to qualify, but the poll in here does not. :-k

:lol:

I'm not an idiot. They haven't got a hope in hell of qualifying, they'll do well to pick up a point but that is who I drew and who I have had to back.

I'm not an idiot. They haven't got a hope in hell of qualifying, they'll do well to pick up a point but that is who I drew and who I have had to back.

I thought you didn't have to back them, just make bets involving them? Ie. Costa Rica to go home without a single point.

England might have a chance, apparently Buffon will miss tonights game with an ankle injury.

aw, I always enjoy watching Buffon, one of the greats

Sirigu is decent though, lot of good players in the Italy squad, I hope Roy isn't obsessed solely with Pirlo

Back