• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Colombia and Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia and Ivory Coast

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Colombia and Japan

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Greece and Ivory Coast

• Greece and Japan

• Ivory Coast and Japan

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flicking between the 2 games. All 4 games today have been so poor.

I think after a great start the quality of games have reduced somewhat then again perhaps because more is reading on them now coupled with the fact its crunch time

I think after a great start the quality of games have reduced somewhat then again perhaps because more is reading on them now coupled with the fact its crunch time

weak england team.. italy/uruguay game which was cautious because of the outcome, both expected to be boring games
weakened colombia team against a disappointing japan team, although the prize should make japan be more up for it.
greece involved a match.

thats the Japanese I know and love, lovely ball from Honda, absolutely superb header!! lifeline Japan!

There are some weird scenarios coming up in Second Round, all involving South American teams. There is every chance of Second Round having ties like these : Brazil V Chile / Colombia V Uruguay(if they beat Italy) and Argentina V Ecuador(if they finish second in Group E). And the winner of Brazil-Chile tie will meet the winner of Colombia-Uruguay match. I am sure it will be some record if all the South American teams progress and meet each other in the next round.
The world cup is turning into the Copa America

Colombia have been massively impressive, all without Falcao too.

i said before tournament, theyre the south american belgium in terms of being dark horses with very talented squad.. i was laughed at actually by one poster who said theyre no where near as good as Belgium.. considering Colombia are wihtout one of the best strikers in world football, theyve been impressive. my team of the tournament so far.

ivory coast not good enough it looks like. like japan

You only need to look at the players to see they should've topped the group let alone qualify but for some reason it's not gelled. They should equalise tonight though.

Back