• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Colombia and Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia and Ivory Coast

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Colombia and Japan

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Greece and Ivory Coast

• Greece and Japan

• Ivory Coast and Japan

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
despicable-me.jpg

fairly-odd-parents.jpg

loki.jpg

C****NTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 78-1 I had until Greece scored!!! And to top it off, my gooner greek cypriot neighbour is joyous!!! aaaah!!!!!!!!!

That'll teach me... :(

I have enjoyed Mexico too.

There have been so many good games and good teams so far. I hope that it carries on like this

usually gets quite "defensive" in latter rounds, i hope teams keep shooting out the blocks. Luckily we have the likes of Chile, Holland, Costa Rica, Colombia etc who really know one way of playing :lol:

They've only got Tiote in midfield, everyone else are attackers. Zokora plays in defence. They've got some famous names, but not a team.

I can't believe the space Ivory Coast were conceding after getting level. Greece were slicing 65 meters up the pitch with a single pass before any pressure was being applied at all. They were absolutely begging for that to happen.

What a shame.

I can't believe the space Ivory Coast were conceding after getting level. Greece were slicing 65 meters up the pitch with a single pass before any pressure was being applied at all. They were absolutely begging for that to happen.

What a shame.
That was so strange to watch, especially the last five minutes. I understand players are tired after 90 minutes of football in Brazil, but when the opposition is attacking one last time in a game like this, and you can't let them score, you defend like you have a gun pointed to your head. Half of the Ivorians were walking back after their counter attack just before. African teams have this tendency of doing really weird things, I love watching the African Cup of Nations because of how bizarre it is.

Greece def deserved that, created by far the better opportunities, Keown was far too critical of Greece in that match. They were not half as negative as he made out.

Watched Columbia - Japan up until the 3-1 goal. Glad to hear Greece were actually good and deserved their win, at least there's some chance they won't be super boring next game.

Japan were quite good today, I'm sure they'll be gutted knowing that a win would have brought them through. Dominated possession and chances, but gave away the penalty and wasted chances.

well done Greece, can't believe the negativity, you don't get points for style in football, if that's what you want go to ballroom dancing

well done Greece, can't believe the negativity, you don't get points for style in football, if that's what you want go to ballroom dancing

they entertained me today. good attacking football in spells, which showed that they know being hard to break down is just as important. hit the woodwork 3 times, kept going until the end and got what they deserved.

Back