• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Colombia and Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia and Ivory Coast

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Colombia and Japan

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Greece and Ivory Coast

• Greece and Japan

• Ivory Coast and Japan

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, you'll get the better technical football and movement from the Japanese, but Ivory Coast have that power and pace in the mould of Toure, Drogba etc.

I agree that Ivory Coast will win. The game is becoming more about pace & power and Ivory Coast have that in abundance.

and why do you think that?

Have you seen the size of the japs? Have you seen Yaya, Drogba, Gervinho? It SHOULD be men vs boys out there!

Of course the little guys will pose problems but the strength will be the difference I think.

Have you seen the size of the japs? Have you seen Yaya, Drogba, Gervinho? It SHOULD be men vs boys out there!

Of course the little guys will pose problems but the strength will be the difference I think.

Going by the way football is nowadays, the "strength" of the Ivorians will be there downfall. Fouls galore I imagine. Plus, Japanese will be able to taste blood with Zokora at centre half for Ivory Coast.

Ivory Coast: Barry, Aurier, Boka, Tiote, Bamba, Zokora, Y Toure, Die, Bony, Gervinho, Kalou.

Japan: Kawashima, Uchida, Nagatomo, Hasebe, Morishige, Yoshida, Okazaki, Yamaguchi, Osako, Honda, Kagawa.

Back