• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Colombia and Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia and Ivory Coast

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Colombia and Japan

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Greece and Ivory Coast

• Greece and Japan

• Ivory Coast and Japan

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I imagine they have to fit it in, if they didnt have the 4 games, then one day they'd have 5.

This one is impossible to call until I've seen them play.

Well I think we can rule the Japs out firstly. Yaya Toure should beat Greece on his own, if fit, and Colombias only decent player was ruled out before the tournament started. That's why Ivory Coast to win the group with Colombia second is my prediction.

Japan is a decent team with an Italian coach. Wouldn't discount them that easily. Ivory Coast could easily go the way African teams tend to do. Out.

Japan is a decent team with an Italian coach. Wouldn't discount them that easily. Ivory Coast could easily go the way African teams tend to do. Out.

Japan are great to watch, play superb football and have 3 standout players, one of the dark horses of the tournament. Will qualify comfortably in my view.

BqGZARLCQAEaM0d.png

Quintero, Bacca, Balanta, Martinez all on the bench! - crazy depth.

Guarin must be injured.

Why are there 4 matches being played tomorrow(Sunday/June15th) ? I don't remember any WC ever having 4 matches in the same day except for the last group matches where matches are played at the same time. Even more strange is the fact Ivory Coast-Japan match is coming at an odd time, which is 10pm Brazil time. This is the only match being played at a 10pm local time in this WC. I suspect this is to accommodate the prime time TV slot in Japan. The conspiracy theorists will claim that's why the Japanese ref "helped" Brazil against Croatia.:lol:

The problem is it will be difficult to follow or watch 4 matches with only 1 hour gap in between. It is a really terrible situation in Asia as all the 4 matches are played at 12am, 3am, 6am and 9am. It could be a Sunday but staying awake to watch all those matches are going to be a very difficult task.

Really wish they will only have 2 matches per day with a longer duration of the WC.

Perfect for me, I have KO's at 9am, noon, 3pm and 6pm, but the best part is I have house to myself, kid and wife are away \o/

been looking forward to today for a while

let the games begin =D>

Officials' mistakes apart, is shaping up to be a classic. 3.75 goals per game so far!

Mistakes are part of the game though. Every world cup has mistakes! - I just hope it stays this way past the groups. Tournaments have a tendency to get a little bit "defensive" in the latter rounds.

best looking game so far, the sun is just right, pitch has the right lines, little shadow section

all that's missing is a local commentary feed

Back