• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Winks ticking along ok for his first game. Good penalty from Harry. Not much else to say is there?!
Yeah, Winks is ticking along OK but playing quite deep, I thought Henderson would cover more and Winks would try to link the midfield and attack, since that was such a problem last time

I wish they would do away with this qualifying b0ll0cks. All the big nations should tell FIFA to phuck off, form their own world cup. People can watch the FIFA one with Lithuania and whoever else slugging it out, we'll just watch the one with the major nations playing without all the qualifying.

Southgate media trained to the hilt. Actually really impressed with it - the ability to answer questions and think on the spot of the way to not put too much pressure on players too much, not criticise too much and not praise too much. He's the perfect FA man and probably the right man for the this job now.

People quickly forget that Portugal won the euros playing turgid football

I don't think there's anything wrong with being boring and defensive, we don't have the players that other nations do to dominate games. But, if we are going to do that, we need to be more solid. And, imo, we need to set up as a team that operates without the ball and looks to counter attack.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being boring and defensive, we don't have the players that other nations do to dominate games. But, if we are going to do that, we need to be more solid. And, imo, we need to set up as a team that operates without the ball and looks to counter attack.

That’s the key

My issue is everyone wants to main about England now and I get it, we look dull but dull can win you things...

And it’s not like we have an abundance of talent to call on considering less than 25% of the prem starters are English

Never mind all that - Northern Ireland into playoffs without me having to sweat through the Norway game.

Michael O'Neill for a knighthood.

GREEN AND WHITE ARMY!!!
Without actually playing football too. What a turgid team! Makes Pulisball look like Barcelona.

Back