• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Yeah same was said about Welbeck at 19, not saying he is not good (Welbeck is good) just cannot see the future superstar others see.

I think he's more agile than Welbeck. Welbeck has been dogged with injury also.
I would to see Rashford would progress with Poch's guidance.

I think he's more agile than Welbeck. Welbeck has been dogged with injury also.
I would to see Rashford would progress with Poch's guidance.
I don't think I am making myself clear, I rate him but I just do not see in him a guaranteed superstar like some others do (not you). Many on podcasts are saying what a wonderful player he is (now not in the future), they were saying he should be starting up front etc

I watch Sane play and I see the hype, Rashford not so much.

I don't think I am making myself clear, I rate him but I just do not see in him a guaranteed superstar like some others do (not you). Many on podcasts are saying what a wonderful player he is (now not in the future), they were saying he should be starting up front etc

I watch Sane play and I see the hype, Rashford not so much.

Rashford to me had a decent game (much better than Sterling or Alex-whatever-the fudge), but what I saw was a player who by lack of intelligence or team orders missed the point. I cannot recall him finding Kane all game long. You have arguably the in-form striker in the world in your team, you are getting a lot of the ball, beating your man but somehow never seem to find that player?

Rashford to me had a decent game (much better than Sterling or Alex-whatever-the fudge), but what I saw was a player who by lack of intelligence or team orders missed the point. I cannot recall him finding Kane all game long. You have arguably the in-form striker in the world in your team, you are getting a lot of the ball, beating your man but somehow never seem to find that player?
This is the player I always see, he will do amazing things but I don't think he will be amazing,I stand by the welbeck comparison

19 years of age and has bags of ability. I wonder if the same doubts about him would be the same if he was " one of our own" somehow i doubt it. :rolleyes:

Toby and Jan playing on a GHod-awful pitch in Bosnia right now, 1-0 up.

Vertonghen now the most capped player in Belgium.

Really hope both get a rest on tuesday in their deadrubber against Cyprus.

Toby and Jan playing on a GHod-awful pitch in Bosnia right now, 1-0 up.

Vertonghen now the most capped player in Belgium.

Really hope both get a rest on tuesday in their deadrubber against Cyprus.

Horrendous pitch, Jan just fudged up though, missed a header (looked like he just didn't get off ground, could be pitch), they are now 1-2 down.

Belgium's team sheet just amazes me, people talk about Spurs, if this Belgium side doesn't win something ... Christ ...

The Dutch are absolute brick. Need to beat Belarus (sporting a natty knitwear inspired number) by a cricket score and have managed 1-0 at half time.

Big Vince hit the bar but hasn't done much else tbh.

1 all now, embarrassing.

Didn't they make the World Cup final not too many tournaments ago (or was that the Euros)?

Horrendous pitch, Jan just fudged up though, missed a header (looked like he just didn't get off ground, could be pitch), they are now 1-2 down.

Belgium's team sheet just amazes me, people talk about Spurs, if this Belgium side doesn't win something ... Christ ...

Have you seen their manager though

It will be VERY interesting to see how we attack tonight.

Last time we had Rashford, Sterling and THE OX all playing for themselves, and Kane never got a touch.
Tonight we have Rashford, Alli and Kane with Winks supplying... a very different approach. Gonna be instructive.

In theory Alli and Rashford are absolute megastars in the making, but who knows if they will deliver tonight.

Such a pedestrian first half. There were 3 or 4 occasions when the Spurs lads combined like Spurs players and it was 1 or 2 touch and we got forwards [Trips Winks Alli Kane].

But most of the time it is slow sideways passes and back and sideways and nothing and then a lofted ball into the keeper's hands. Or Rashford trying to dribble through 10. Or Alli guilty of the same.

It is so obvious we need to pass and move and pass more quickly; people blame the passer but it is also the runners not moving, not making options and angles for him.

A very typical England display. Stifling... then a penalty.

Winks ticking along ok for his first game. Good penalty from Harry. Not much else to say is there?!

Back