• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Working with females

I wish I worked with more women

I am like a dog on heat most days, and just love looking at women

Legs, tits, bum, tits, legs, arse, tits, face, hair, tits, legs

I love women

amen

I've had a bit of a career change...
Used to work in science, but it was psychology/neuroscience so there were a lot of women. Granted, it was MIT so there were some :-& women, but to my surprise, a few =P~ ones.
At the time, I didn't have a lot of work experience, but I realized that even in science/academia, there can be much flimflam, drama and politics. Why is gossip not one of the 7 deadly sins?

sidenote: one of my bosses kinda looked like this and had a similar accent
dodgeball_fran.jpeg

My group within the lab was composed entirely of females, except me. Not only were most incompetent, but one of them was seemingly on an infinite period, my dodgeball boss sprayed spittle on me when she talked, and one of them had a perfectly rotund ass that I couldn't stop staring at (it was a real distraction). Much time during work was spent getting coffee, chatting on gmail, online shopping, looking at pictures of babies, etc.

However, now that I'm working in my dad's machine shop, there's no womenfolk (nothing that I would tap, at least) or any eye candy. I will happily deal with any frivolous flimflam if only I get to glance over at a nice plump booty every now and then. I'll even listen to a pointless story or two.

What work did you do in psychology/neuroscience out of interest man? 2nd year Psychology student trying to work out what to do in life.

The occasional fitty in my lectures, but unfortunately the majority are poor.

I'm a teacher and my Head Master is a buffon, but he has his narks who eaves drop when he is being criticized and they always run off to report back to him. For the most part, these narks are women. Hate working with them. Still waiting for one to bring something up in conversation that is of interest.

Where does he find the time in between keeping goal in Italy?

What work did you do in psychology/neuroscience out of interest man? 2nd year Psychology student trying to work out what to do in life.

The occasional fitty in my lectures, but unfortunately the majority are poor.

I miss college days. So much fit ass, and it was great because psych majors were disproportionately women... and our gym... oh man....

Oh, right! I studied a little bit of everything psychological in college, but eventually worked in a vision/memory lab at BU my senior year that laid the foundations down for my job at MIT where I worked in a neuroimaging lab. We had an MRI machine in our building which was awesome. We got to see people's brains and make fun of their misshapen heads. Mostly, I did data analysis and MRI scans.

My group studied reading and dyslexia, ranging from kids to middle-aged adults. I wasn't thrilled by my research, but it was a good experience nonetheless. We also got a ton of free food which was nice.

OK, don't want to go anymore OT there, but if you've got any more questions I'd be more than happy to answer.

There were a few women in the lab that were very hard workers and knew their science. I didn't mean to imply that they were completely incompetent, just one or two. Never underestimate the ability of a woman to stir up drama to get something she wants, be it attention or a better office.

I had a young female colleague, who had as a principle, that you could do a decent career (in our marketing dept) without working 80 hours a week, as long as you delivered quality. Now that sounds as a smart, progressive way to think, right ?

Well. After about 14 months she had her first PDI (professional dev. interview), an annual meeting with her boss discussing her work, her happiness at the company, salary adjustments, further education, career plans, etc.

... and when she didn't straight on got a raise and perks reserved for special performances etc, she went straight to crying. Crying so hard, that she was unstoppable and the interview had to cease. When they picked up 2 weeks later, she got the perks and the promise of a follow up half a year later reviewing her work with a superior manager with the prospect of a raise.

I don't work in marketing, so I shouldn't care - but f*ck *ff !

Working with birds is a nightmare in my profession. Ive got a little grey radio that I've had since 2001 when I started working for the firm and listen to Talksport all day long. Not always the best but it's constant football talk. If they send a woman to cashier for me they talk over it, take constant loo breaks leaving me on my own, take way too many personal calls and the conversation is anything but football. Plus, as a guy that's always 'too warm', I like the air con on and they always moan and turn it off when I'm out!!

Plus too many woman managers who know fudge all about football or sports but are good at smiling and making tea/coffee. Good managers in that respect but ask them for a price on a football market and you'll be there all day long.

Women customers are worse than women co-workers IMO. that I-know-everything sense you usually get from them (especially if your'e a man), makes it so difficult to help them.

Bearing in mind you choose to showcase the avatar of a man who openly propagaded racial separation and similar supremacist notions - tad ironic.

-Malcolm X was active in the 50s and 60s
-Are you honestly comparing the situation of Blacks in the US in the 20th Century to the situation of males in the world?
-Go and talk to some Black Americans alive at the time and see what figures like Malcolm X and King did to their self-belief and self-esteem. See how much they were able to express their frustrations and genuine grievances through these figures.
-Go and read his views before he died as well
-And finally, considering I personally have not once uttered any supremacist notion on this board, regarding my race, religion or gender, there is not a hint of irony in me pointing out that the views on this thread concerning women, joke or no, wouldn't look out of place in the 1930s.

-Malcolm X was active in the 50s and 60s
-Are you honestly comparing the situation of Blacks in the US in the 20th Century to the situation of males in the world?
-Go and talk to some Black Americans alive at the time and see what figures like Malcolm X and King did to their self-belief and self-esteem. See how much they were able to express their frustrations and genuine grievances through these figures.
-Go and read his views before he died as well
-And finally, considering I personally have not once uttered any supremacist notion on this board, regarding my race, religion or gender, there is not a hint of irony in me pointing out that the views on this thread concerning women, joke or no, wouldn't look out of place in the 1930s.

Hoot dude - this thread was not supposed to be sexist and chauvinistic. I think ultimately what I was trying to say is that women bitch n moan (which we cannot deny) and that has an impact on a working relationship with them. They do not have the boundaries well defined between work and outside of the working environment.

Women also say the same about us men i.e. we cant multitask etc. They talk just as much about us. Go on any board and women will talk to high heavens about us.

Back