• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Work Shirts

I cant do my top button because I have to get a shirt that fits my chest but not my neck. My neck is too big for my body.

I am a fat bastard tho. Well, not as bastard but fat. You may say a little bit of cushion for the pushin.
So you receive then?

Non Iron do need ironing - the difference is that as soon as you put them on they dont fudgein crease as if you just got it out the dryer.

aah I remember those days, shirts and ties
flogging in to work on the train
traffic jams when I drove

its all T shirts and sunshine these days........

aah I remember those days, shirts and ties
flogging in to work on the train
traffic jams when I drove

its all T shirts and sunshine these days........
Honestly. Anybody would think there's something wrong with tinkleinng rain that got me absolutely soaked in Norwich yesterday (and that was just getting out of the bloody train), and high winds (that almost blew me off one of the bastard bridges in Canary Wharf). Wouldn't swap that for anything.....

On the plus side, I did spy Harry sat watching Southend-Crawley in the bar at the Marriott with two random looking blokes. Conspiracy theorists would have had a field day.....

On the plus side, I did spy Harry sat watching Southend-Crawley in the bar at the Marriott with two random looking blokes. Conspiracy theorists would have had a field day.....

Do not post this in General.....you will start World War III

We just wear polo shirts (t-shirts) and jeans at work - for the last few years - much easier

Would seem really odd to go back to shirt and tie now, like going back to 2005 or something

Back