• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women's Euro 2017

people will say smash and grab but that's unfair

for all of their possession Spain haven't created a single decent chance, England bludgeoned their way through most of it but scored two well worked goals

very little panic at the back too

a deserved win

people will say smash and grab but that's unfair

for all of their possession Spain haven't created a single decent chance, England bludgeoned their way through most of it but scored two well worked goals

very little panic at the back too

a deserved win

The England goalkeeper had nothing to do, for all Spain's' 75% possession. Our defence dealt with everything pretty comfortably.
Good win. Two nicely taken goals.
The pen was strange. Whether it was or it wasn't, the ref clearly gave it and then changed her mind, seemingly based on appeal from England's captain. No obvious consultation with other officials although maybe there was something in her ear piece.

Haven't really sat down and watched women's football in years, but I do tonight, and have to say this is a completely different ball game. Tempo, precision, passing, movement - very high level, especially compared to the old days. Very impressed, this game has evolved tremendously.

One notable exception though; there's been a few goalkeeping howlers tonight. I don't know how representable the horror mistakes that led to goals in the Belgium-Holland match are, but they were extremely poor.

Haven't really sat down and watched women's football in years, but I do tonight, and have to say this is a completely different ball game. Tempo, precision, passing, movement - very high level, especially compared to the old days. Very impressed, this game has evolved tremendously.

One notable exception though; there's been a few goalkeeping howlers tonight. I don't know how representable the horror mistakes that led to goals in the Belgium-Holland match are, but they were extremely poor.
Are the goals the same size as in the men's game, if so they are to big. I understand this is a minefield of equality but it's a simple fact, women are smaller so the goal size needs to be reduced.

England remind me of Spurs a bit, without the ball at least -- very physical, press hard, quite dirty and stop the opposition with little fouls all over the place. I'm impressed.

England remind me of Spurs a bit, without the ball at least -- very physical, press hard, quite dirty and stop the opposition with little fouls all over the place. I'm impressed.

They do like the press that's for sure. But I think we may pass the ball 'a little' better.

Loved the Portuguese goalkeeper!

England have been good so far! But being England, I wouldn't bet on them to win the trophy, haha. I would be surprised if Germany didn't end up winning it. Holland have looked quite good too though, but are in the form of their lives, and are over performing.

England have been good so far! But being England, I wouldn't bet on them to win the trophy, haha. I would be surprised if Germany didn't end up winning it. Holland have looked quite good too though, but are in the form of their lives, and are over performing.

They were all over the place tonight compared to thier previous two games.
There were a lot of changes tonight apparently!

To be honest, I've never been that impressed with female footballers, but I watched a game yesterday, and there's definitely some I would.

England vs France tonight. Could be good. France one of the favorites before the tournament, but haven't looked too good, while England have surprised a few and have looked really good. I'm hoping for an England win!

It's a shame that England and Netherlands can't meet in the final. The two best teams of the tournament, will be an exciting semi!

Denmark through to the final after penalty shootout win against Austria. Austria missed all their pens (3) after having scored all their pens (5) against Spain in the quarter finals. England vs Holland now.

Back