• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Woman + 4x4 + School-Run (Rant)

Papercut

Jermaine Jenas
I'm at my wits end...

What the f*ck is wrong with them???

I was hoping it was a generalisation by me but it's every bloody morning!!!

They avoid any sort of rule of the road and believe their big car makes them immune to any sort of road collison!

They are basically sitting in what they consider their big c*cks!

And they have the nerve to question people who drive according to the rules of the road...

I have a suggestion... Leave home on time (if your kids are indisciplined in the morning then buy a stick). Accept that you are late and take responsibility when your kids are late.

Oh and do not buy a car that is uneccesary on these roads. 1 child does not need a gas guzzler to take them 2 miles to school. If you care about your kids then care about the environment. There are no f*ckin hills in London - you do not need such a car!

The roads are so narrow anyway - why do you need a car that takes up half the lane of the cars coming opposite you??

It's a mild rant admittedly but they really are the bane of my drive to work in the morning (I cannot take public transport ;) ) I am a generous driver but can't stand those that take the tinkle and make the roads dangerous.

And I hate swearing at them considering they have kids in their cars but they make me maaaaaad!!

Cars on the school run are just an arms race now - it's all about momentum.

If I'm in a mini and hit a Range Rover there's quite a danger to the occupants of my car. If I'm in a Range Rover and hit a mini I and any kids in the back will probably be unscathed.

Ive no problem with it, they can drive their kids in whatever they like.

However

What i cant stand is these dumb bitches who have these massively expensive cars with their kids in the back, who cannot drive for brick.

Dont get me started on people who shepherd their children in on the back of their bike. Makes my fudging blood boil, so fudging inconsiderate.

I'm at my wits end...

What the f*ck is wrong with them???

I was hoping it was a generalisation by me but it's every bloody morning!!!

They avoid any sort of rule of the road and believe their big car makes them immune to any sort of road collison!

They are basically sitting in what they consider their big c*cks!

And they have the nerve to question people who drive according to the rules of the road...

I have a suggestion... Leave home on time (if your kids are indisciplined in the morning then buy a stick). Accept that you are late and take responsibility when your kids are late.

Oh and do not buy a car that is uneccesary on these roads. 1 child does not need a gas guzzler to take them 2 miles to school. If you care about your kids then care about the environment. There are no f*ckin hills in London - you do not need such a car!

The roads are so narrow anyway - why do you need a car that takes up half the lane of the cars coming opposite you??

It's a mild rant admittedly but they really are the bane of my drive to work in the morning (I cannot take public transport ;) ) I am a generous driver but can't stand those that take the tinkle and make the roads dangerous.

And I hate swearing at them considering they have kids in their cars but they make me maaaaaad!!

I love this! Exactly the rant i had a while ago. What tinkles me off is the amount of mums who drive their kids to the school when they live in the same area... Lazy bitches!

Absolutely! I see big car with 1 child x 100 every morning. I do honestly think we need to consider the American school bus system but that's another debate.

Happened again today in Winchmore Hill. Both Side are full of parked cars and this huuuuge ass car has pretty much blocked the road for oncoming traffic. The other side (me included had to reverse so she could get through!).

Oh and there was another comedy moment on the way home - another lady driver (sorry but it was) in a big 4x4 going over small speed bumps at snails pace. It did make me laugh because by contrast there was someone in a Golf going in the opposite direction at a regular speed - scraping away their exhause pipe :D

I love this! Exactly the rant i had a while ago. What tinkles me off is the amount of mums who drive their kids to the school when they live in the same area... Lazy bitches!

Now listen lads, I'm not one to let them of the hook if the alternative is to give them a slating but perhaps, just perhaps, the reason they drive their kids to school is because they're going direct to work miles away straight afterwards.

(Dictated to Gordinho by an angry wife)

or maybe the schools are so brick where they live that they have pulled some strings to get em into a better school in another district

well yeah, the town i live in the school is rubbish, we're planing on getting our eldest into one in a village 3 miles away over quiet country roads, the only way we can get her there is by car

or maybe the schools are so brick where they live that they have pulled some strings to get em into a better school in another district

Well no because I live in a small town and not saying I know everyone but you certainly recognise many faces... Most of which live in the town. Also to counter the going to work theory, there are a few that dont work, live about 10-20min walk away but judging by their size thats probably too far therefore they decide to drive their kids in, along with hundreds of other parents.
Of course the school lane cannot cater for all these cars so they literally dump their cars anywhere within a stones throw. One numpty not too long back parked on the curb right next to a traffic island which caused a massive tailback coz the bus couldnt get through.

I remember getting the bus to both my primary and secondary schools. Most of the kids did. Theres no school bus within my town, not even for the outer villages. Could be a solution?

They still have their infallibility shield up when getting out of the Chelsea tractor and mooching across the street to the school. That's where you earn payback.
"Wake up you dozy bint you are endangering your child's life" is a good one -especially in earshot of other parents.

The ones who parking across the emergency vehicle access are the ones who do my head in, yeah, let the kids fry in event of a fire, just as long as I don't have to walk very far to identify mine.

Been over on this side of the world (Oz/NZ) for almost three years now. Used to make my blood boil how everyone would generalize about Asian/Oriental woman drivers being absolutely awful. Bloody racists.

Now I have witnessed first hand how EVERY Asian/Oriental woman drives here. Consider yourselves lucky....

Back