• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

No it's a tinkletake I think.

s-LOUIS-CK-FOX-large300.jpg

christians-against-masturbation-ellen-farber-fapper-louis-ck.jpeg

If Louie is involved it is a tinkletake. Funny fudger.

I've seen him play maybe 50-60 times the past few years. I'm on record on another site saying I think he's one of the 5 best wide players in the world, and I truly believe that.

He has unbelievably quick feet and incredible close control and dribbling skill. He also has a strong, accurate right footed shoot and is very instinctual in finding space off the ball, and attacking the box when the ball is on the opposite wing. He works very hard, he tracks back constantly and he's a willing and skilled passer. He's not a true "winger", but more of a wide forward (generally plays on the left and cuts in, though he can play centrally as well). On a Shakhtar team that had a lot of talent and shared the ball around and worked very well together, he was still the clear best player on the pitch for every match he played the last 2+ seasons - even in the CL.

If it wasn't for internal Brazilian politics (the local clubs pressure the association to not call up players who leave young for eastern Europe) he'd be starting for Brazil over Oscar, Bernard, Ganso, Hulk, etc - he's an absolutely brilliant player. I rate him the same as I rate Bale, I think he's that class of player. If he is available for anything less than 30m GBP that's an absolute robbery.

Levy offered 12 mill last summer

Levy+chair.gif

I'm still not convinced a lot of spurs fan realise how great these signings could be.

I've said it a bi on here but a lot to my mates .... We have addressed every area of weakness that we obvious, had last season and with players who are arguably better than those that were playing. No team in the league has done that at our level (the lesser teams have strengthened well ish in most cases and Swansea in particular) bu only City have really added to their squad and the only player who IMO will motive their side will be Navas cos of their lack of width normally.

I always thought it was the right time to have a real go at winning the league and we have to aim for that and see where we end up. If bale does go I still think we will have a better TEAM than last season and we weren't that far off being top 2 (6 points)

Not the thread for a squad debate but I still think we are weak at LB and possibly for depth at CB. Dawson is good but not amazing, Kaboul is still injured and is still susceptible to lapses in concentration/poor positioning. Verts is amazing.

Very surprised by this board sometimes. People say Hulk is overrated and not good enough for us (huh?) and then fap over Wilian? IMHO Hulk is a better player and more suited to a front 3, scores more goals too. Willian is a very good player but from what i've seen he can be lazy and annoying at times.

Very surprised by this board sometimes. People say Hulk is overrated and not good enough for us (huh?) and then fap over Wilian? IMHO Hulk is a better player and more suited to a front 3, scores more goals too. Willian is a very good player but from what i've seen he can be lazy and annoying at times.

But hulk plays in Bales position and we are not selling bale are we!! [-o< so Willian could play on the left coming inside as a foil to bale. Hulk is mostly power and pace. We need a little more guile in the side.

But hulk plays in Bales position and we are not selling bale are we!! [-o< so Willian could play on the left coming inside as a foil to bale. Hulk is mostly power and pace. We need a little more guile in the side.

Hulk can play on the right and Bale on the left behind Soldado. Never gonna happen but I might as well dream

I disagree totally with this. Hulk's a poor footballer, he struggles even with the basics of the game but he does have a mammoth shot I'll give him that. Willian is a superb footballer, he doesn't get a ton of goals but then neither does someone like Ribery or Iniesta, they make the team better. Willian is far from lazy, the one thing that surprised me about him is how hard he works off the ball and how he preses like mad from the front.

Top player. My worry would be the wages. Sooner or later we'll have to increase our total wage bill, which won't come without risk!

I'm sure he's ace, and I'm sure Coentrao is ace, but it's only a matter of weeks until some clogger like Charlie Adam or Fabrice Muamba stamps on his knee.

Emirates Marketing Project have no interest in signing Anzhi Makhachkala's Brazilian midfielder Willian.

Press Association Sport understands City have no intention of making a move for the highly-rated 25-year-old, who is reportedly available as Anzhi slash their budget.

It is thought Willian, who only joined Anzhi in a £32million move from Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk in January, could be available at a bargain price but that has not aroused City's interest.

Speculation linking Willian with City has arisen in Brazil after it emerged Anzhi intend to cut costs, ending their free-spending days of recent years.

Star striker Samuel Eto'o is reportedly another top earner the club are willing to offload.

City have already signed four new players this summer in Fernandinho, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic for a combined cost of nearly £90million.

Manuel Pellegrini has also suggested there may be further new arrivals before the close of the transfer window but it is understood Willian will not be one of them.

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/city-reject-willian-reports-S11363824433526?

I disagree totally with this. Hulk's a poor footballer, he struggles even with the basics of the game but he does have a mammoth shot I'll give him that. Willian is a superb footballer, he doesn't get a ton of goals but then neither does someone like Ribery or Iniesta, they make the team better. Willian is far from lazy, the one thing that surprised me about him is how hard he works off the ball and how he preses like mad from the front.

Barely seen Willian play, but Hulk has been a massive disappointment every time I've seen him.

Yeah inside left is his best but he can play inside right and as a #10 as well if you want. He's not really anything like Bale though.

We all saw a glimpse of Soldado .. we need a ball player that can pick out his intelligent runs, otherwise we may as well have stuck Ade up front where he can collect the ball and miss from 5 yards.

Yeah inside left is his best but he can play inside right and as a #10 as well if you want. He's not really anything like Bale though.

Yeah I've only seen him the once or twice and can barely remember his contributions. I just remember he was neat and tidy with his passing (like David Silva maybe. Is that close to his style?) and had a big afro. Him Benny and Thudd in the team would be hilarious.

Yeah I've only seen him the once or twice and can barely remember his contributions. I just remember he was neat and tidy with his passing (like David Silva maybe. Is that close to his style?) and had a big afro. Him Benny and Thudd in the team would be hilarious.

A little, he's quicker and runs at players unlike Silva though. He reminds me of Kranjcar but a turbo injection version.

I would happy sell Parker (4), Defoe (8), Rose (5) , Huddlestone (4), Livermore (5), Gomes (2) , Naughton (5), Siggurdsson (8) and Adebayor (5) to try and fund them two players. Surely we could get about 46m for that lot? just have to find some buyers.

If we sold them all how many players would that leave us with

If we sold them all how many players would that leave us with?

27 minus 9 + 2 = 20

1 GOMES Heurelho

3 ROSE Danny
4 KABOUL Younes
5 VERTONGHEN Jan
6 HUDDLESTONE Tom
7 LENNON Aaron
8 PARKER Scott
9 SOLDADO Roberto
10 ADEBAYOR Emmanuel
11 BALE Gareth

15 PAULINHO