• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Still don't think he's worth anything over 15m.
Still can't see how he's much different than Lennon really.

Would be silly to spend money on him over Lamela if both were available at the same price.

Seriously?!?!? Am wondering whether you massively under-rate Willian or massively over-rate Lennon

Willian aside, I've defended Lennon for years, but I'm sorry, he hasn't progressed enough. Still can be a vital player to us when fit, but when was the last time he managed a whole season? He still doesn't get enough goals, and he is actually is quite good in front of goal.

He's also far more intelligent and creative, the guy is also an assist machine. He was one of the best players in the CL last year with 4 goals and 3 assists in 6 games, Lennon will never match that kind of output. He's not really an orthodox winger, he kind of reminds me of a pacy Kranjcar.

I have actually seen this foreigner play a couple of times!

He is skilful and hard working so I get the Lennon comparison. But I think he is better (and so do City judging by the reported £30 mill bid.)

Hulk and him..naaaah!

He's also far more intelligent and creative, the guy is also an assist machine. He was one of the best players in the CL last year with 4 goals and 3 assists in 6 games, Lennon will never match that kind of output. He's not really an orthodox winger, he kind of reminds me of a pacy Kranjcar.

You can argue anything with stats.
Look at Willian's 2 season's before than in the Champion's League. 1 assist in 6 games in 11/12 and 2 assists in 10 games in 10/11.
Lennon got 5 assists in 10 Champions's League games in 10/11.

I don't see Willian as being consistently creative or consistently displaying top passing ability.

Is the word "FAP" still cool to use ? ... if not a standard moist caution is issued

Was honestly going to post the robocop FAP gif, but I think I've gone over my gif quota for the month. But yeah, I have to say Willian would fit much better into a 4-3-3 than Lennon, IMO.

Was honestly going to post the robocop FAP gif, but I think I've gone over my gif quota for the month. But yeah, I have to say Willian would fit much better into a 4-3-3 than Lennon, IMO.

crap I never knew there was a gif quota????? whats the limit????? also is willian a chalk on boots winger???? or does he like to come inside???

media_preview.php

If Willian came off along with Soldado, Chadli, Paulinho and Capoue and Bale staying with the players we already have

ILL SAY IT NOW, WE COULD WIN THE fudging LEAGUE

Back