• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who's your Second team you follow

Is that joke that has gone over my head?

i'm not from England so the local rivalries are meaningless to me.
there are a lot more fans like me globally too - people who love watching great football more than clubs.
don't get me wrong, there are many who follow one club loyally to experience both the highs and the lows, but they may not get as turned off with supporting so called "rival clubs" as those in England who experience it "first hand".

there are a lot more fans like me globally too - people who love watching great football more than clubs.
don't get me wrong, there are many who follow one club loyally to experience both the highs and the lows, but they may not get as turned off with supporting so called "rival clubs" as those in England who experience it "first hand".

so are you are spurs fan? Or just a fan of football in general? If a fan of football in general completely get it. But if you are a spurs fan, you have to hate Arsenal and Chelsea, it’s explained in the handbook and gone into much more detail in the induction process.

don’t you have local rivals where you are from?

Wowzers...

so are you are spurs fan? Or just a fan of football in general? If a fan of football in general completely get it. But if you are a spurs fan, you have to hate Arsenal and Chelsea, it’s explained in the handbook and gone into much more detail in the induction process.

don’t you have local rivals where you are from?

i'm a spurs fan since garth crooks played for spurs and have lots of friends who support liverpool, man u and arsenal. we are happy when the teams we support win and poke fun at each other. you have to imagine that unlike you guys in England my choice to follow and support spurs means getting updates through the snippets in the sports section in the papers or on BBC radio international broadcast. very few recorded games or live games, which would only be for the FA cup finals.

there is local football but the intensity of rivalry is way less than that in found in the uk/europe. its just not a high standard enough to be enjoyable for the masses.

i get the local rivalries with arsenal and chelsea, and having watched games live in WHL but just don't get deeply involved in it. don't follow local football - its boring and there's been little or no violence historically.

And my hate for Arsenal and Chelsea follow me across it ;)

Yeah have to agree with that and I'm not from London. I'd add Liverpool to the pile as they made my life a misery growing up as every f**ker over here supports them or Man U and the Dippers were the best team in the 80s. Most of my mates are Liverpool fans so I welcomed the sweet release of Man U's success in the 90s and 00s.

Back