• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who is the bird on the bench for chelsea?

Is this her?
chelseabr.com_.br-2.jpg
she is HOT!

Swear to GHod that's not her Guep, looks nothing like her, shape of face, eyes, nose, doesn't look similar at all

I think you will find it is

No, it's really not. I was looking for pictures of her a couple of days ago and that one popped up as a lookalike with the actual name of the model given.

I've just looked and I can't find page right now but you quite clearly see from the nose alone that it's a different person.

The model above has a finely chiseled pointy little nose while the lovely Eva....doesn't

125590564.jpg

She's probably being groomed to be Chelsea's next assistant manager. She's on the bench to absorb tactical information, and no doubt many other things, from Chelsea's next manager, EBJT.;)

Back