• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who is, or should be, our penalty taker?

Your penalty taker is…

• Son

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Richy

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Maddison

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Kulu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porro

• Bissouma

• Vicario

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
[emoji848]
d716610f1fb8b6875b19de1ce9744f33.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926B using Fapatalk

It's already a thing. Just for whole games.

Whoever says Richarlison... I don't want him anywhere near the pitch. Would prefer we found a way to sell him quickly before the transfer window closes.

He has been abysmal so far. Without him we could well have beaten Brentford given that he missed a great opportunity.

The highest number of league goals for a season that he has scored is 13. He is not an out and out goalscorer. He trod on the ball repeatedly at the weekend and I was desperate for him to get taken off at half time for Perisic.

The Richarlison experiment has failed. Let's not let him stay way beyond his time with us as others have done. Sell him quick, bring in Gift Orban to replace him and we will improve overall, not like we could get worse.

Whoever says Richarlison... I don't want him anywhere near the pitch. Would prefer we found a way to sell him quickly before the transfer window closes.

He has been abysmal so far. Without him we could well have beaten Brentford given that he missed a great opportunity.

The highest number of league goals for a season that he has scored is 13. He is not an out and out goalscorer. He trod on the ball repeatedly at the weekend and I was desperate for him to get taken off at half time for Perisic.

The Richarlison experiment has failed. Let's not let him stay way beyond his time with us as others have done. Sell him quick, bring in Gift Orban to replace him and we will improve overall, not like we could get worse.
Selling Richarlison isn't going to happen this window so we have to make the best of the situation and try and get him scoring if he's going to be starting. A penalty may well start him off and alleviate a bit of the pressure he's feeling.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Selling Richarlison isn't going to happen this window so we have to make the best of the situation and try and get him scoring if he's going to be starting. A penalty may well start him off and alleviate a bit of the pressure he's feeling.

His penalty record is good too, better than Son's and Maddison's

We create a brick ton more now than we did when we had Soldadao in the team. Early days yes and Richy have had much directly but the overall team movement is there.

Not so sure about that, he had loads of chances during his two seasons with us. But even if true, why would he be any different to Richy? Once confidence deserts you, doesn't matter how many chances come your way.

He can sit in the reserves then. He would never start for me. I would prefer Veliz to play instead.

Nice and positive about 1 of our players 3 games into a new season, its nice to see.

The same player that scored 1 goal all last season. I prioritise the success of the club over one player. If you think we should back all players.. how about we back Ndombele? Dier? Neither of those have played a single match this season. Would you like them to start in the first team too? Maybe they should be on set pieces to make them feel good. What has Richarlison done to deserve to stay with us and to show that he deserves both patience and loyalty?

He trod on the ball once. He had a very poor second half but there's no need to spout crap that didn't happen to make it appear worse than it was.

He also did some great work off the ball. Dragging defenders out of position and creating spsce for others. He lost his head a bit in the second half. Needs confidence but as i've said previously i'd like some competition.

Some fans seem to need someone to hate at spurs though. Why that is i'll never understand.

You could make the same argument with Bissouma.
If Ange thinks he is someone that can deliver for him, let it take it's course.

The same player that scored 1 goal all last season. I prioritise the success of the club over one player. If you think we should back all players.. how about we back Ndombele? Dier? Neither of those have played a single match this season. Would you like them to start in the first team too? Maybe they should be on set pieces to make them feel good. What has Richarlison done to deserve to stay with us and to show that he deserves both patience and loyalty?
For one maybe having a run of games to get him going would be a good start, isn't this his biggest run of games as a striker for Spurs? a whole 3 games? but its ok lets replace him with some guy you have seen a youtube video of who plays in a poorer league because he has a good back story? I am almost 90% certain you had never heard of Gift Orban before the thread was made.

I’ve made it very clear I’ve been underwhelmed by his performances since we signed but it’s too early to be contemplating selling him. We’ve invested too much in him to ditch him this early. I do however urge the club to sign another CF as I’m not convinced he will be good enough. He should get the first dozen/first half of games up to Christmas which is around the halfway stage of the season in terms of starts.

Impressively bad post.

I didnt press send on this before the game yesterday :oops:

Vicario seems to be a decent penalty saver too, 11 out of 39 faced. 28%

Lloris is 19 out of 114 17%

Gomes 15 out of 56 29%

Hart 16 out of 72 22%

Forster 17 out of 47 36%

Back