• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who is, or should be, our penalty taker?

Your penalty taker is…

• Son

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Richy

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Maddison

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Kulu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porro

• Bissouma

• Vicario

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
Got to be Son with Maddison and possibly Porro behind

This seems absolutely logical, as silly as it is I'm desperate for Richy to bump up his numbers it'd be awesome to see him given a few but obviously it's best just to keep it to whoever is most likely to score them.

You'd have to let Richarlison take them. It might also help his confidence or break his duck.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

You'd have to let Richarlison take them. It might also help his confidence or break his duck.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Or it might not do either thing and we have, in doing so, squandered a huge chance in a game.

Once he’s found his confidence in open play then perhaps.

Put them all in stun collars. Make them do 20 penalties each. Any they miss the get a shock. The one who scores the most is our penalty taker.

Or it might not do either thing and we have, in doing so, squandered a huge chance in a game.

Once he’s found his confidence in open play then perhaps.
I would definitely have him take one if he hasn't scored by then. A pen isn't a salve for everything but getting a goal might lessen the pressure hes clearly feeling.

Put them all in stun collars. Make them do 20 penalties each. Any they miss the get a shock. The one who scores the most is our penalty taker.
d716610f1fb8b6875b19de1ce9744f33.jpg

Last edited:
Back