• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

who do you want to win the title?

taylorboy

Paul Mahorn
on the assumption Spurs won't win it this year, who would you prefer to win it, City or United? City for me, just can't stand United.

Partly United because i don't want City able to buy success..

But that said if City win it i won't really respect them more and I won't feel as though they've earned it...

Last edited:
Man Utd have probably stopped Chelsea and Arsenal winning about 30 trophies, numerous doubles/trebles and even a Champions League or two, over the years. No brainer for them vesus City.

Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Hernandez to name but a few. I like Man Utd, they play good football and as pointed out above, have single handedly stopped Chelsea and A*****l winning a shed load of trophies over the last 15 years.

hate to say it, but it has to be United over City. Although I hope they play total tw#ts on Sunday.

If us beating them at the weekend means City win the League and we have to listening the Blues crowing, then so be it, 3 pts for us is far more important

hate to say it, but it has to be United over City. Although I hope they play total tw#ts on Sunday.

If us beating them at the weekend means City win the League and we have to listening the Blues crowing, then so be it, 3 pts for us is far more important

I couldn't agree more. Hopefully, we win on Sunday, City lose against whoever they're playing, and then Utd beat City when they play each other and go on to win the league.

After our game with them this weekend, I will be supporting United in every game for the rest of the season. fudge City, fudge their oil money, fudge Sheikh Mansour, fudge Mancini, fudge Balotelli, fudge "we score when we want", fudge the Poznan, fudge everything about those tossers. If we'd won yesterday I'd have actually cheered on Arsenal against them.

Back