• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

Abuse from workmates I can take, but when an inanimate object mocks me, enough is enough.
My ipod this morning decided to play:
Dry your eyes mate,
Stop crying your heart out,
Another one bites the dust.

One after the other whilst on shuffle, I mean seriously come on, wtf?

:lol:

Despite yesterday I still love my Spurs

As tinkled of as I was yesterday leaving Wembley and as much as venom I might hurl at the players between now and the end of the season :evil: I still love my Spurs and have just renewed my season ticket for the 15th year.

The thing is whether we make CL next season or not I will be there. And even if were to get relegated the year after that I would still be there because I cannot remember football before I was a Spurs fan. It is what I do, it is what I am

So we and the players just have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and start again, starting from training today. Against QPR there are 3 points up for grabs and I have not given up hope watching my beloved Spurs in the CL next season

COYS

As tinkled of as I was yesterday leaving Wembley and as much as venom I might hurl at the players between now and the end of the season :evil: I still love my Spurs and have just renewed my season ticket for the 15th year.

The thing is whether we make CL next season or not I will be there. And even if were to get relegated the year after that I would still be there because I cannot remember football before I was a Spurs fan. It is what I do, it is what I am

So we and the players just have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and start again, starting from training today. Against QPR there are 3 points up for grabs and I have not given up hope watching my beloved Spurs in the CL next season

COYS

I love Spurs as well.

I hope the players have the same positivity as you, but given our recent decline I doubt it.

Well said mate, a lot of folks here act like Emirates Marketing Project/Cheat$ki fans at times, this stupid sense of entitlement and the throw the toys out of the Pram because we lost a game of football (or 10)

I've been thorugh the dark days with Spurs, the last 5-6 seasons have had their heartbreaks, but in general have been a good time to be a supporter, whatever happens between now and the end of the season, I'll be watching preseason games next, and cheering on whoever wears the shirt.

Our team lost a game of football - but at least we don't resort to constant anti-semitic abuse and dishonouring the dead like the Fascists.

Make you right thing I don't get about Chelsea fans I know they go on and win the fa cup go to the pub and have a swift beer and home it's lik it means fudge all to them when we beat them in league cup final I was still celebrating 8am in the morning in some dingy strip club in soho with about 20 other yids

I'm sure were all Spurs till we die, that's something that's not ever going to be in question in my book.

Calling all ITK's!!!!!!

Where are all the ITK's.

I need cheering up tell me something positive going on 'behind closed doors at the club' or that we're in negotiations with whoever! Tell me whats happening in the dressing room, huge bust ups, falling outs etc. Make it up if you must just be realistic and put some optimism back in my footbal life. Seriously what do you know.

Vidic is all but done, waiting on him to finish his Burger King at Manchester Airport.

Modric to West Ham, but only if they finish Top 4.

We're loaning out Walker and signing Michel Salgado on a free.

Problem is, accurate ITK probably is:

Modric's going to United.

Bale's going to Barca

Rafa's going to Bayern

Moyes is coming in.

And we're going to become the new Villa.

I know for a fact (my mate plays for Barca B team) Guardiola and Messi ahd a huge fight after el Classico, Messi is a childhood spurs fan and dreams of joining a team of pensioners and being called a triffic lad day in day out, also siad it would be an honour to work under strike coaches of the calibre of Les Ferdinand, thinks he can learn a lot and improve his game. Apparently Levy is out there now a deal has been thrashed out just haggling over who pays the drinks bill. Could be a huge stumbling block Levy not willing to budge!

:^) :-k

I know for a fact (my mate plays for Barca B team) Guardiola and Messi ahd a huge fight after el Classico, Messi is a childhood spurs fan and dreams of joining a team of pensioners and being called a triffic lad day in day out, also siad it would be an honour to work under strike coaches of the calibre of Les Ferdinand, thinks he can learn a lot and improve his game. Apparently Levy is out there now a deal has been thrashed out just haggling over who pays the drinks bill. Could be a huge stumbling block Levy not willing to budge!

:^) :-k
I'm not entirely sure you're not fabricating there.

And we're going to become the new Villa.

Unlikely. We've built up enough of a margin and have enough by way of cash reserves to avoid that grisly fate. Plus we charge the second highest ticket prices in the Prem, I believe.

So yes, we won't be the new Villa. We will, however, become a wealthier version of Everton; scrapping around the top ten until the next batch of talent comes through, which will then fuel one or two memorable seasons before being sold, after which we spend a few more seasons scrapping around the top ten until the next batch of talent comes through, which will fuel one or two memorable seasons, etc, etc.

That won't change until the new stadium opens its gates or the PL becomes a lot less focused on the bottom line.

It's a shame; this could have been our chance to establish ourselves in the top four, and for all intents and purposes it looks like we've thrown it away due to sheer managerial incompetence.

Still, there's always a tiny, tiny hope. Win the next four games, and then....

After finishing twelve points clear of 4th, getting 3rd has meant we can call upon some of the most coveted talent the game has to offer. Lets all laugh at Arsenal, and Chelsea, for failing to get into the Champions League. HAHA.

cheer up

The FA have just said that anyone who passes to Andy Carroll will be cautioned for timewasting.

Liverpool asked the FA if they can bring flares to wembley for the FA Cup... The FA said the last time you played in the FA Cup final you were wearing them

I bought an away kit on ebay it came in the post today when I opened it found a stanley knife and a baseball bat

Here's a stat. Roy Hodgson has won the same amount of league games at Anfield this season as Kenny Dalglish

Back