• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

had 49 points from 28 games in 2009/10 then won 7 and lost 3 of the last 10.

53 is certainly the most at this stage in a 38 game season

That was indeed a remarkable campaign. =D>

Whilst we've been more consistent this season and might finish a place higher there just haven't been the glorious highs we enjoyed that season, such as winning that vital match at the Etihad, thrashing Wigan 9-1, doing the double over the Scousers, beating Chelsea and ARSEnal in consecutive games!

I don't quite know why, but I love that Lennon goal in extra time against Birmingham, if only because as he feints, shoots and scores, there's an Extra gum advertisement flashing behind the goal saying 'Extra Time, Extra Tension'. Prescient, I think.;)

Time for rally cry!

Trust me, I'm not sitting here like some gormless happy-taco, but enough is enough!!! I cannot mope about anymore looking at other fudging sides and what they're doing and what we're not blah blah blahdy fudging blah...this is still a great side, this is still a fine squad, this is still a great side who despite three ugly results are in THIRD and the QF of the cup, and this is still a great side who owns their own destiny...

As my mate said earlier, we need to stop expecting the worst and remember what we have been, what we still can be this season and just take a giant fudging LEAP OF FAITH into the abyss of HOPE and BELIEF...

Have I been tinkled off? Absomuthafudginglutely...can I continue to be? Why?

So come on, those who wanna throw their hopeless, delirious and warm optimism into a thread, here ya fudging go!

COYS!

We have the easier run-in on paper, that is my only consolation

But looking at how the scum have won counltess games in the last minute, becomes harder and harder to stay positive

Eidur_Gudjohnsen2_1600737c.jpg

_47647522_009116112-1.jpg

Peter-Crouch-scored-the-o-005.jpg

Gareth-Bale-Maicon.jpg

527d97f6x260reuters.jpg

We will finish 3rd, and we will win the FA Cup.

Attachments

• _47647522_009116112-1.jpg
    _47647522_009116112-1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Marvelous!!! Loving these photos, superb!!! Reminds me why this club is so fudging GREAT!!!!!!! Woody & Crouch = ledge!!!!!

Pit...you have outdone yourself mate! Top drawer...the Teemu shot is just quality (remember it well) and as for Martin grabbing someone's nuts...:)

Back