• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would your sequel be?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I am sitting here rather nervous as I have some a doctors appointment tomorrow for some tests I have had, I have not been able to sleep much the last few days so have been watching a lot of t.v.

Been re watching Better Call Saul and seeing the character before his Breaking Bad days, it got me to think about how life can change before we choose it. So if you had the chance to just completely start over and be someone new and do something different what would you do?

Me, well I love my family but if I had not had my son or met my wife. I would move to a new country and do something with my life that I actually enjoyed. I always thought it best to do something your either good at or something you make a difference to others or something you enjoy.

I actually spent my life just trying to make money and feel it is a slightly wasted life because of it.

If I could start afresh and as a younger man, I would move to Lake District and work in the parks department or something to do with a nature reserve, I would probably be a lot poorer then I am now. But I might be happier.

What would you guys do?

I would rather have lived at a wilder, more interesting time. I find this century particularly dull; even the 80s and 90s still had a little bit of wonder left. There's not much nobility to be found in admin.

I would rather have lived at a wilder, more interesting time. I find this century particularly dull; even the 80s and 90s still had a little bit of wonder left. There's not much nobility to be found in admin.

early 80's would have been a good time for us as Spurs fans

I am sitting here rather nervous as I have some a doctors appointment tomorrow for some tests I have had, I have not been able to sleep much the last few days so have been watching a lot of t.v.

Been re watching Better Call Saul and seeing the character before his Breaking Bad days, it got me to think about how life can change before we choose it. So if you had the chance to just completely start over and be someone new and do something different what would you do?

Me, well I love my family but if I had not had my son or met my wife. I would move to a new country and do something with my life that I actually enjoyed. I always thought it best to do something your either good at or something you make a difference to others or something you enjoy.

I actually spent my life just trying to make money and feel it is a slightly wasted life because of it.

If I could start afresh and as a younger man, I would move to Lake District and work in the parks department or something to do with a nature reserve, I would probably be a lot poorer then I am now. But I might be happier.

What would you guys do?

Hope it went ok mate?

I'd come back as Keith Moon.

At the risk of sounding like a smug clown shoe (not for the first time), I genuinely don't think there's much I'd change.

I think I'd possibly like to tell my school years self how to develop the confidence I had from 15/16 onward. I'd probably spend a bit less time around people I don't like, and care less about how rude they considered that to be.

I was completely bored living in england in my late 20's, I moved to the land of the stupid and fat people and while you never say never, I'm never moving "home" even though all family is still back in blighty.

I was completely bored living in england in my late 20's, I moved to the land of the stupid and fat people and while you never say never, I'm never moving "home" even though all family is still back in blighty.

well if you did come back you would find England is now full of stupid and fat people

The North still counts as England

It's you English moving up here that's spoiling Scotland.

Back