• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What has been said to you today ?

Ribbed by my cousin, a -manchester yanited supporter ( one of those), saying dream on, sympathy and shake of heads from other man you supporters (a lot of here), an apology from a work mate who's a chelscum supporter. A Liverpool supporter just laughed.

Don't know how to act, just smile ... take the bullet, the bitter pill now.

I just hope the players haven't given up, even tho I feel like that right now.

Liverpool fans were ****s as they always are.

Arsenal fan at work was actually sympathetic. Some of the women at my work obviously picked up on the fact that I was a bit down today, but the gooner said "I don't rub it in because I know what it feels like to be devastated by football."

oh but last night after the game I got a text from a gooner mate that I play 11-aside with saying "hahahahahahahah mugs".

I replied "Fcuk off".

and then I replied immediately "your a bellend, I wouldnt send that to you if you had have lost like that".

He replied " Yes you would. enjoy the europa league"

I replied "enjoy your silverware, oh and im manager for our team next year and im dropping you for every game!"

no reply!

Nice!

A chelsea fan said 'it doesnt matter if it didnt cross the line, we would have won anyway' so i left it at that

Few hours later i randomly brought up lampards disallowed goal against germany, and i said to him 'if lampard had scored that, momentum would have been in our favour' and he fell right into my fudging trap, because he said 'and we would have fudging went on to win that, goals like that can galvanise a team'

I outted him like a prick, he had nothing more to say.

I got off quite lightly, considering just about every club in the country is supported amongst the gatwick workforce.
Had more "outrageous decision" comments than anything else.

I pull faces when peope could tell whether im in one of those moods. Today was one of those days. No good mornings, no hellos, no thank you's nothing just me and myself. I wasnt that miserable about the loss but more hung over.

I got off quite lightly, considering just about every club in the country is supported amongst the gatwick workforce.
Had more "outrageous decision" comments than anything else.

Same for me at Reading Station, although one work colleague did ask me to "give him five" this afternoon and another said it was a great result for Chelsea! I got all philosophical and said that I had predicted that something controversial would happen and I had been proved right :^)

One of my better 'mates' at work is a massive Chelsea fan. And a big Spurs hater. He was giving me brick the entire day. Emailed me at 5 to 1, then 5 past 1, 1 minute past 5... you get the drift. Emailed me pretty much sentence by sentence the entire BBC match report. ****. Txted me about a billion times with "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea". I replied: "yeah that's just like your brick fans - only 1 song". Shut him up briefly.

I kept reminding him though that potentially they'll lose the final and finish below us (*fingers crossed, we need a miracle for this to happen), as well as obviously getting dingdonged by Barca. And that their fans are absolute ****s who disrespect minute's silences... well those who didn't come dressed as empty seats that is. He had no comebacks to any of this.

Other than that, the Gooners were relatively ok today.... EVEN a bit of sympathy in places mainly due to Mr Martin fudging Atkinson and his dingdonghead lino bum buddy.

Back